• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

I thought a hillbilly steak was a deep fried raccoon fillet followed by a possum pie :laugh:

Breaking News
New images have been discovered of the Newb resistance!

:laugh: Who the hell is that tool ?

....and what the hell was the torch for again ? ROTFL

He is just one of MANY . . .

I gave a clue to how many there are of us in the original post. Congrats FOGs, it took you almost 4 weeks to identify just a few. :whistling:

............................****************** NEWS FLASH *****************.............................
leaked image of the so called "leader" of the Newbie Rebellion. Goes by the alias, Phil
Puppe-Love-Bumble-Bee-Dog-Costume.jpg

He is just one of MANY . . .

I gave a clue to how many there are of us in the original post. Congrats FOGs, it took you almost 4 weeks to identify just a few. :whistling:

............................****************** NEWS FLASH *****************.............................
leaked image of the so called "leader" of the Newbie Rebellion. Goes by the alias, Phil
Puppe-Love-Bumble-Bee-Dog-Costume.jpg
]

I knew it. Can't say I didn't see this coming.
Any dog who refuses to take pride in its species isn't worthy of trust.... :sign:

This is certainly one of the best and most entertaining newbie wars. :thumbs:

You should know that the noobs only took out the FOGS once. That was in The Great War of '08.

These new kids have a lot of spunk, though. Not much hope, but a lot of spunk.

08 has nothing on this group its 2012 and the end of the world so nothing is held back....

Neither '08 nor this group has anything on the Great War of '07.....the war that started the rest of these snowball fights.

Now, I'll have to report back later as I'm fixin to delve into some foam!

Huh?

I know Mr. Balls had something going the year before, but you know that the war of '07 was the greatest war to date as far as participation, innovation (the original Fatboy, the legendary safe bombs epoxy bombs, customized cigars with personalized bands made just for you FOGS), and shear number of packages that flew! ( This is all my personal opinion as I wasn't around for what Brad did, I only read through the thread). All wars since have just been snowball fights in the shadow of the war of '07!

Agreed!
I have to give credit where due to this group though. I may be partial, but I haven't seen a war this entertaining and drama free since 05/07.

Phil is unstoppable!

Don't take the pressure off Newbies. Hit them high and low. Just remember when you hit them high, you shatter their,
"Holy than now FOG halo" and when you hit the low (say the ankles), you will hit them in their testicles. That is assuming that these FOG's have testicles.

I have uncovered some footage that is on wikileaks. Supposedly, a dog in a bee suit was spotted at a McDonald’s, somewhere in California. The reporter could not get close to overhear what was being said so, he sent his dog to get close to the "Beedog". This is actually footage of what the "Beedog" owner said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=K7mXIJo8plU

I just can't help thinking, that the FOG's are sitting at a McDonald somewhere, spilling their $1.00 coffee on their bibs
as they try to figure out what is happening.

Nice work by all, great targets!

Looks like the noob alliance is starting to crack. They just took out one of their own. The FOGS won't have to lift a finger.

Wonder if that was their plan? :whistling:

Looks like the noob alliance is starting to crack. They just took out one of their own. The FOGS won't have to lift a finger.

Wonder if that was their plan? :whistling:

The resistance is still as strong as organized as when we started!!!