• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbies?

Excalibur

Newbies? Out rank? what the h#$% does that mean? Are newbies expected to bow down or kiss A#$ or what ?

Excalibur said:
Newbies? Out rank? what the h#$% does that mean? Are newbies expected to bow down or kiss A#$ or what ?
[snapback]207403[/snapback]​

Some do but I find it a bit pitiful. Just be yourself and hope everyone doesn't hate you.

Fyodor said:
Excalibur said:

Some do but I find it a bit pitiful. Just be yourself and hope everyone doesn't hate you.
[snapback]207421[/snapback]​
i'll be myself and as far as everyone hating me or not.......WHATEVER

Go look at his intro thread CLICK HERE and you'll see what prompted him to make this cryptic post.

AVB "Welcomed" him, telling him that he too was a retired Marine. AVB nicely suggested that he put his address in his profile (which AVB almost ALWAYS does with new people because that way, it increases the chances that a new person may receive a nice "welcome" pack from someone like AVB who has been kind enough to do this in the past ESPECIALLY to a member of the USMC bortherhood). Excalibur responded that he'd prefer not to.

AVB then responded that he probably "outranks" him IN THE MARINES so Excalibur got defensive and started this thread.

Excalibur also made a snide, rude comment when a female posted a "welcome" in his intro thread something to the effect of "LMAO women on a cigar board...."

This guy is off to a bad start here.

Oh hey Excalibur, do you know where I can buy any La Gloria Cubanas? OH, you have a site that sells them huh? LMFAO with your sparkling personality I doubt you'll have me or any other CP member as a customer of your rinky dink cigar site anytime soon :laugh:

Fyodor said:
Excalibur said:

Get your fact straight first there Fyodor.........

Excalibur said:
Not my site, just one i frequent
[snapback]207427[/snapback]​

No comment on anything else in my post, huh?

I didn't think so.......

coventrycat86 said:
Fyodor said:
Excalibur said:

Get your fact straight first there Fyodor.........
[snapback]207426[/snapback]​

Sorry CC, my mistake. I would have never guessed there was actually facts associated with that topic. It seemed like a random comment to me.

Well to be truthful nothing else you said warranted a repsonse. I am not hear to ask anyone for anything, or bragg about what i may have in my collection, Am here to se what everyone else likes

I originally had a different response for you but decided to allow you to chose how you want to play.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you guys not to talk to those with less than a year under their belt. ROFLMAO! :laugh: ;)

Excalibur said:
i am sure that your first response would have been as juvenile as your 2nd
[snapback]207434[/snapback]​

This guy is making indybob look like an angel :laugh:

Allow me to retort,
I am not here to ask any of you for anything. I only know one way to act and that is up front with no hidden agendas.

Excalibur said:
i am sure that your first response would have been as juvenile as your 2nd
[snapback]207434[/snapback]​

That statement is so screwed up we'll just let it speak for itself. LOL

I guess you are use to (NEWBIES) kissing your A#%....do not think or expect me too....I have been around far to long for that.

SEMPER FI

NO ONE wants their "ass" kissed but what just about everyone around here finds offensive is people like you who only want to pick fights, look for trouble and degrade women for no good reason.

That type of attitude and behavior just plain isn't good. How on earth you lived through the Marines with an attitude like yours is simply amazing. :rolleyes:

This guy is out of his mind and obviously cannot perform simple mathematics. Here's a PM he sent me:

Actually draft dodger that attitude is what got me through it all. Ofcourse you wouldn't know anything about Military service

LMAO, he calls me a "draft dodger" :laugh: Hey idiot, I'm only two years older than you and you know freaking dang well THERE WAS NO DRAFT in 1979 when I turned 18 and the last year anyone had to register was 1981.

So how does this make me a "draft dodger"?

Oh and Excalibur, I've blocked future PMs from you for obvious reasons.

Excalibur said:
I guess you are use to (NEWBIES) kissing your A#%....do not think or expect me too....I have been around far to long for that.

SEMPER FI
[snapback]207441[/snapback]​

You know, I bet you didn't tell everyone you weren't going to kiss their azz when you signed up to be a marine. You kissed azz and had to earn your respect. Don't expect anything less here. If you would step back and look at how you've approached this, proclaimed you're such a bad azz and don't take **** from nobody, maybe you might see why some may feel you're pissing in our sandbox.

Stick around and get to know some of these clowns...... tough skin works better than a puffy chest. ;)