• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

broblues said:
I hope Luck can do something this weekend that Payton had a tough time doing. He'll need help. Go Colts!
Luck couldn't do it either.  Wow, ugly 2nd half.

louich said:
Now we are talking ! I am hyped for next sunday. Hopefully this time if we get a lead we'll keep it.

Great games this weekend.

Seahawks vs Broncos SB ?
Nope...
ilikefishes said:
I can't wait for UGGS to come to Denver.  I am sure it will be a great game.
What is UGGS?

Brady is notorious for wearing them (furry boots) therefore he was dubbed "UGGS" by the local sports media.

Just a note for you over confident Bronco types. Brady and Manning have met 14 times. Brady leads 10-4.

Doc

You're absolutely right Doc..... Brady is Peyton's Achilles, but that Meme is still funny as hell.

jfields said:
You're absolutely right Doc..... Brady is Peyton's Achilles, but that Meme is still funny as hell.

It is but lets not forget how hard Manning cried when Indy kicked him to the curb... 

And their record in the playoffs is 1-2. This should be a fun weekend of football.

I'm really looking forward to it. I would love to see the pats move on but would not be heart broken if the broncos win . I like manning he is a class act.
I think this weekend will be better than the Super Bowl just based on matchups.

Tall Paul said:
I'm really looking forward to it. I would love to see the pats move on but would not be heart broken if the broncos win . I like manning he is a class act.

What a lame remark...what?, starting to protect your heart from a possible lose? :love:  

Come on Paul, I expected better from you!  :laugh:  

ironpeddler said:

What a lame remark...what?, starting to protect your heart from a possible lose? :love:  

No I can just look at from both fronts. Most hate Brady and the pats to the core because of their success. However I can say that I think manning is a great guy and player and if they are to win Sunday I would want to see them win the Super Bowl. I expect a great showdown though.

Tall Paul said:

No I can just look at from both fronts. Most hate Brady and the pats to the core because of their success. However I can say that I think manning is a great guy and player and if they are to win Sunday I would want to see them win the Super Bowl. I expect a great showdown though.

That's downright classy of you, Paul.  I must admit my usual animosity towards the Pats hasn't been as strong this season.  While I'm not quite ready to forgive Josh McDaniels for his time with the Broncos, I think it's fascinating seeing Brady and Belichick manage to win while dealing with injuries and off-field issues.  It's really looked similar to Denver's insane season.

mjolnir01 said:

That's downright classy of you, Paul.  I must admit my usual animosity towards the Pats hasn't been as strong this season.  While I'm not quite ready to forgive Josh McDaniels for his time with the Broncos, I think it's fascinating seeing Brady and Belichick manage to win while dealing with injuries and off-field issues.  It's really looked similar to Denver's insane season.
But if that Pats win Sunday it will be said that somehow they cheated.... LOL

mjolnir01 said:

Classy my ass! That's blasphemy talking like that at this point in the season...IT'S THE FREAKIN' PLAYOFFS! 

What's up with you young, 'New Agey' fans these days? So 'wishy washy'.  :rolleyes:

I'd bet that Doc wants to see Manning staring at the stars after he drops back on EVERY pass play...and with any luck, knock him out of the game!*  :laugh:  

*For the New Agey guys: Not to have Manning hurt too badly, just to temporarily & slightly bruise him so he can't play for a short period of time. He'll make a full recovery within a couple of hours.
 Feel better now boys? 

ironpeddler said:

Classy my ass! That's blasphemy talking like that at this point in the season...IT'S THE FREAKIN' PLAYOFFS! 

What's up with you young, 'New Agey' fans these days? So 'wishy washy'.  :rolleyes:

I'd bet that Doc wants to see Manning staring at the stars after he drops back on EVERY pass play...and with any luck, knock him out of the game!*  :laugh:  

*For the New Agey guys: Not to have Manning hurt too badly, just to temporarily & slightly bruise him so he can't play for a short period of time. He'll make a full recovery within a couple of hours.
 Feel better now boys? 

Remember Gary, you're not allowed to hurt someone when you tackle them any more!

I would love to see Uggs on his back early and often.  How is that Gary?  But then again, I am not young.  I have been cheering on the Broncos for almost 40 years. 

broblues said:

Feel better now boys? 

Remember Gary, you're not allowed to hurt someone when you tackle them any more!

LMAO! 

What's next?....the defender will run up to the ball carrier and politely ask him to fall down?