• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL

Sounds good, don't go thanking me just yet ;)

Wow! Hate to see KC's season end..... Even if I'm not a big fan.

What a comeback Luck!

BWAAACK!

That's the sound of a dying Eagle.... :laugh:

I hope Brees can perform better this time around in the Clink.  It is not going to be easy.

Ouch. Welp I lost. Any kinda cigars you prefer?

Great game pack! I'm not a picky dude I like Fuentes, padron, Herrera Estelis, any crowned heads stuff, nice medium/full smokes. You decide amigo, surprise me, again great game!

Edit for spelling.

C

CMontoya79 said:
Great game pack! I'm not a picky dude I like Fuentes, padron, Herrera Estelis, any crowned heads stuff, nice medium/full smokes. You decide amigo, surprise me, again great game!

Edit for spelling.

C

Okay, I'll sent you out something nice. It was a decent game actually. Closer then I had thought.

I have a feeling any games the 49ers will continue to play will be nail biters.

Too bad pack lost. :( I knew it was going to be whoever got the ball last type of game but the blown containment on kaep at the end was just a horrible mistake.

Karpernick looks like he enjoys playing the pack, while it does not appear Rogers looks forward to playing the 49ers, he was frustrated and cussed like a sailor throughout the game.

They're killing this game with the commercials

The Pats should trade Brady- move up to the #1 pick and grab Johnny Football.

Prescription for the  Pats too win the Superbowl- run the ball!! 

2004 - last Lombardi Trophy.- 9 years ago.

We're beginning to look a lot like Buffalo...

CMontoya79 said:
Karpernick looks like he enjoys playing the pack, while it does not appear Rogers looks forward to playing the 49ers, he was frustrated and cussed like a sailor throughout the game.
The Packs offensive line is terrible. Just terrible. I think back to the days when Favre could have made a sandwich he had so long and can only imagine what Rodgers could do with that kind of time.

Don't even think that's possible to pull off consistently in today's NFL.

{tpc} said:
Too bad pack lost. :( I knew it was going to be whoever got the ball last type of game but the blown containment on kaep at the end was just a horrible mistake.

That play pissed me off as well.

I am hoping for a SF v Seattle game.  I want to see Seattle fans squirm in their seats when their offense can't score to keep up. 

I hope Luck can do something this weekend that Payton had a tough time doing. He'll need help. Go Colts!

If the Colts don't turn the ball over they have a very good chance to win this game.  Luck is an excellent QB already in his young career. 

ilikefishes said:
I am hoping for a SF v Seattle game.  I want to see Seattle fans squirm in their seats when their offense can't score to keep up. 
X2 :)

Denver "lucked" out as it were.  Out of everyone they may have faced first round, I think the chargers were the best draw.  Even if they eventually have to play indy again, I think they rather it not be the first game.