• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice girlfriend

nicayotte

As some of you might know I just got back into the swing of things and as none of you know(till now) I have a really thoughtful girlfriend who got me these little jems.

Note: She knows minimal about my cigar tastes and overall I think she did a very good selection when she picked these up for me!!

2 - Acid Blondie
1 - Acid Wafe
1 - Cao Moon Trance
1 - Cao Earth Nectar Corona
2 - Punch ??????

ac31f7813521a8c48b85cd4b91ae9807.jpg

a869019d8354576fa7389fc8803eb5b6.jpg

EDIT: Hats off to a bfisher88 for pitching me this humidor a little while back ^_^
5a529c741b48bc2bad705e1a30fc15f7.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the cigars she picked out, but the fact that she went and bought you cigars on her own is pretty damned cool.

Very thoughtful indeed, and that's what counts. I think you've found a keeper!

That's cool, I think my wife would be too afraid to buy me cigars(she'd be too afraid of getting me something I didn't like).

That's a nice gesture by a sweet little lady. Keep her :)

My wife isn't all that excited about my cigar smoking, but she doesn't stop me from doing it... although last time I got back from an out of town trip I had 3 packages waiting for me, one bomb, one contest prize, and a pass. I was planning on opening them up when she was busy doing something else to admire the sticks, but she insisted I open them up with her around and asking "What'd you get? What are they (brands)?"

Maybe she's coming around.

Like was said already, it's the thought that counts; the education can come as you move forward. Best wishes to you two.

I'm not a big fan of the cigars she picked out, but the fact that she went and bought you cigars on her own is pretty damned cool.

No doubt khari. I've created a monster with my girlfriend. She wants all of the La Aurora 1495 Cameroons she can get her hands on ... and she doesn't even go to the cigar stores without me in tow to make the purchases.

Just remember nic, it could be "different".

No doubt khari. I've created a monster with my girlfriend. She wants all of the La Aurora 1495 Cameroons she can get her hands on ... and she doesn't even go to the cigar stores without me in tow to make the purchases.

Just remember nic, it could be "different".

If what you're saying is that your girlfriend actually smokes cigars, then somebody strike the gong; because you win.

I think. There's always pros and cons, and few of us have experience in this arena.

Nic, this is a thread you'll stumble across a couple years from now and probably have a laugh. Nothing to do with the girl, very sweet.

This post is worthless without pics! of your girlfriend!

-Rob

I had a girlfriend once. Then she turned into a wife. I liked the girlfriend better.

^^ Made me laugh and she had to ask what I was laughing for at the computer.

PS: Also fixed the he to a she

very nice indeed....if she is cute, and doesn't mind cigars, she's a keeper.....If she goes out and buys some for you.....Wedding march my friend!

She's a keeper. It's the thought that counts. :thumbs: My wife always buys cigars for me. Although they would not be my pick I still appreciate it very much. It be like us trying to pick out make-up. We know which isle it's in but we still have no freakin' clue.

^^ Good point, I brought this up one time when I accidently bought a size too large from Victoria Secret......

As my father said "Never buy clothes for your lady friend, to big then she will think you think she is fat, too small she will think you want her to lose weight to fit into it...."

I had a girlfriend once. Then she turned into a wife. I liked the girlfriend better.

Have you told her? ;)

I'm dumb, but I'm not that dumb! She's actually a great wife and is totally cool with my cigar obsession. Hell, she let me build a cigar room in the basement so she can't be all that bad. I'd like a few more happy endings but such is life.