• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NooBs vs. Newbies

Alex I heard about your arsenal and I don't think its fair! Watch out this is going to hurt Newbies and NooB's.

Since you travel back and forth between CA and IL you get to play for both sides. So everyone is fair game.

Diesel Grinch said:
Alex I heard about your arsenal and I don't think its fair! Watch out this is going to hurt Newbies and NooB's.

Since you travel back and forth between CA and IL you get to play for both sides. So everyone is fair game.
[snapback]215670[/snapback]​

Of course that means anyone can bomb him as well

I didn't say anything was wrong with noobs/boobs. Just the thought of touchy feely with how many women involved?????? The idea came to me as more men than not so that's where the EEEWWWWW!!!!! came from.
:0

Trust me, you need a few more battle scars before you're ready to storm that hill! ;)

karlgriffin said:
Diesel Grinch said:
Alex I heard about your arsenal and I don't think its fair!  Watch out this is going to hurt Newbies and NooB's.

[snapback]215673[/snapback]​

preembargo said:
Trust me, you need a few more battle scars before you're ready to storm that hill! ;)

karlgriffin said:
Diesel Grinch said:

[snapback]215673[/snapback]​
[snapback]215682[/snapback]​
well put Pre....oh and diesel, i thinki you got the wrong CA...his C.A. is a little further south :whistling:

Karl, allow me to elaborate. Alex was the first to take out my mailbox and cleverly disguised in that Trojan Horse was the first stick to ever make me have to sit down. To this day I have no idea what that diminutive but powerful PC size bunker buster was but it is my quest to find out. And brother, that was only one out of a cluster.

Have patience young Paduan, Sith Alex has mastered the dark side. You cannot defeat him. But in time, with training your moment will come.

preembargo said:
Karl, allow me to elaborate. Alex was the first to take out my mailbox and cleverly disguised in that Trojan Horse was the first stick to ever make me have to sit down. To this day I have no idea what that diminutive but powerful PC size bunker buster was but it is my quest to find out. And brother, that was only one out of a cluster.

Have patience young Paduan, Sith Alex has mastered the dark side. You cannot defeat him. But in time, with training your moment will come.
[snapback]215697[/snapback]​

Only a foolhardy Paduan would ignore such selfless and truthfull guidance. I shall show patience and restraint! I won't bomb him until tomorrow.

Oh, this is gonna be sweet!

I'm getting the darkest shades I can find- the fireworks will be visible from waaaaaaaaay up here.

reminds me of the Brandon Bomb I was wasted with in the Great Revolution of '05... remember this one?
boom.jpg

I saw my own mailbox go sailiing past me on a walk 5 miles from my house... poor dogs still have not grown their fur back from the wind blast...

Karl- back in the cold war days when Cuba had missiles pointed at us, they used to teach kids to 'duck and cover'... good advice right now for ya! :laugh:

It's good to be retired... :whistling:

alexgtp said:
Where the newbs at?

I have a ton of N/C smokes that need a new home!
[snapback]215667[/snapback]​

What the heck are "newbs"??? Is there a third force in this battle royale? If "noobs" are from the west, and "newbies" are from the east, where the heck are "newbs" from?

bchem said:
alexgtp said:
Where the newbs at?

What the heck are "newbs"??? Is there a third force in this battle royale? If "noobs" are from the west, and "newbies" are from the east, where the heck are "newbs" from?
[snapback]215709[/snapback]​

the north?? :whistling:

Swissy waxing nostalgic said:
Oh, this is gonna be sweet!

I'm getting the darkest shades I can find- the fireworks will be visible from waaaaaaaaay up here.

reminds me of the Brandon Bomb I was wasted with in the Great Revolution of '05... remember this one?
(IMAGE: http://www.web-birds.com/avatar/boom.jpg)

Oh, who could forget, Swissy? Those were the days.

You have it backwards...
Noobs from the East
Newbies from the West.....

if you're gonna play get it right would ya?

bchem you are a Noob :p

This war seems to have degenerated into pure chaos. Once fine and noble noobs and newbies out for the single minded purpose of total destruction of the enemy, is now simple bloodshed, anyone's blood, anywhere, anytime.

It doesnt get any better than this!

alexgtp said:
Where the newbs at?

I dare you . . . NO I triple Dog Dare you! Thats right I said it I completely ignored dare protocol and jumped right to the Triple Dog Dare! You won't like (well maybe you would) the retaliation I have in mind.

:p

edited to be even more "moochy"

Damn! Got it backwards again! I guess I subconsciously have newbie envy! My fiance is from California and I am from PA, so I guess I have ties to both sides of the war. :p Oh well, since I live in PA now, I guess I have to send some "greanades" out west. I can't launch nukes like the one Swissy got hit with, but every attack counts!

OMG. Just for the record you've all embarassed me into speachlessness, well sorta anyway. This is like watching girls fight.

Fuggin' stoopid nooblers.

NA

SamClemmons said:
OMG. Just for the record you've all embarassed me into speachlessness, well sorta anyway. This is like watching girls fight.

Fuggin' stoopid nooblers.

NA
[snapback]215727[/snapback]​
another classic for the books gents....i like your style Neal (and no, i am not suckin' up) :whistling: