• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

So where is the Davidoff Diademas Finas 100th Anny That George put in? I didn't see anyone take it? It was listed #68

So where is the Davidoff Diademas Finas 100th Anny That George put in? I didn't see anyone take it? It was listed #68

I think what happened is the 100th Anny was listed in a pm that George sent me as his puts. And I cut and pasted those into the first post as his puts. However if you look back on his post of his puts it's not listed, so I guess it ended up not being included.

I think what happened is the 100th Anny was listed in a pm that George sent me as his puts. And I cut and pasted those into the first post as his puts. However if you look back on his post of his puts it's not listed, so I guess it ended up not being included.

(In Stewart Scotts voice [from ESPN])"Wa had happen was" .... LMAO! :p

Well that's a start at why there was so many cigars out of number then! Here I am blaming poor old Outlaw... and it was ... YOU (Gonz)! :sign: I know it was the way that P&T's were listed by MattR and George that started the snowball... but... I would have thought it would have been caught by George too, after the final post was made! What a bunch of rookies! This just goes to prove... "Just because you got the toys... don't mean you know how to play with them"...LMAO! :laugh: Where the hell is Neal and Leebo when you need some good mud slingin' done? :cool:

Back from work in Vegas and sick with the flu... but, the list was correct and the items were correct when the box left me. The one exception was the SLR DC that I put in that wasn't listed in my posts. That was to make for a more interesting ball-busting. I figured George would update it when he got the box. Also, there better still be a bag in there with cigars for cohibasurfer and Gonz.

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 0317 3847

Your item was delivered at 1:08 pm on November 06, 2006 in PORTERVILLE, CA 93257.

Brian

The Eagle has landed ....
The Eagle has landed ...

I went straight over to a buddies house to watch the Raiders get the Sh!t kicked out of them (again). Went by the mailbox and picked up the mail, No pass! Pull into the driveway... walked up to the door ... there it sat. All day and all evening. Freakin' postman... just sat it in front of the screendoor. Well it's safe! I'll go through it when I get off work today.

The Eagle has landed ...

I went straight over to a buddies house to watch the Raiders get the Sh!t kicked out of them (again). Went by the mailbox and picked up the mail, No pass! Pull into the driveway... walked up to the door ... there it sat. All day and all evening. Freakin' postman... just sat it in front of the screendoor. Well it's safe! I'll go through it when I get off work today.
Slacker!!!!!

The Eagle has landed ...

Slacker!!!!!
x2!!!!

c'mon, c'mon already! Getting excited up here... it's getting close!!

Woohoo!!

So where's this thing at??? It's been friggen HOURS since it's been delivered... :angry:

Ohhh give me a freekin' break! It takes 2 weeks to get through 3 guys and I have it 24 hours and I get all this slack! :sign:

I see what a mess it was in when Brian got it too. And I have now come to the conclusion that 90% of it was George :cool:

Hey RattBoy.... thanks for the KY! :thumbs:

The foot damage on the Cohiba Reserva Robusto isn't that bad... Not sure what all the fuss was about. It will smoke.

Anyways... here's my proposal.

T= #63 G. De Graff Pirimide 2006
P= COA Black Triangulares (original release)

T=#13 Padron 1926 No. 35 Maduro
P= 1964 PAM Diplimatico

T=#81 Davidoff Diademas Finas 100th Anny
P= Diamond Crown Maximus Stanfords 90th

T=#12 Padron 1964 Torpedo Nat.
P= Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Salomones

T=#51 Davidoff Double R, circa 2002-03
P= Padron 40th Maduro (no anni band/ pre-release)

T=#20 Trinidad Fundadores 2000
P= Cuaba Salomones JNL JUL04

Start Barkin' :whistling:

Woof woof! :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

Slack... flak...

Duuuh.... umb!

I should have said what I meant... S H I T ! :p

Did you enjoy the Diamond Crown Maximus Stanfords 90th,
assuming you had more than one?

Brian

giant_rolleyes.gif