• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not Your Everyday Cigar Pass

Thanks Andy, great looking pass and lineup. That Chili Pepper looks mighty tasty, but I doubt if it makes it all the way to #2!! :whistling:

You got that right! :p

Ya never know.....
I doubt any of these cigars will make it all the way to #15. It will be interesting to see how this lineup changes.

Thanks Gonz!

Hey! At least you're not #16! LOL...

Thanks Andy- it'll be fun to watch this progress :thumbs:

To hell with that Chili Pepper I'm after Moki!!!

Thanks for having me Gonz!
Looking forward to another great pass with you and your line-up. :D

Andy, congrats on what looks to be a great pass line up with some excellent participants. It's nice to see some of the FOGs come out of the woodwork. This will be a fun one to watch.

LOL - I get to send Moki dog rockets.... :sign:

Fantastic... :sign:

And it looks like I have MattR sniffing my butt on the other end, too.

spiderman_costume.jpg

Well, I've got a bit of unfortunate news. You all have got me so excited about this pass, and everyone's already talking so much about how far that Chili Pepper will make it, that I decided I'd better just make it easier on you all and change the line-up.

Now you've got something else to talk about. See the first post for the updated line-up. This is going out to Lee on Monday.

ps - no more painted naked middle-aged guys on my thread! :0

That Chili Pepper will definately be mine, anyone touch it and you
will wander why you wake up with boils on your scrotum :laugh:

Looky, looky who I have above me #'s 8,9,10,11, some fine BOTL, best looking brothers on this forum, wonderful guys, the crème de la crème of givers :love: ;) say no more!

Thanks for letting me play Andy.

Brian

Hey Lee, coming at you.

J173 741 227 1

I've included pre-printed address lables and DC numbers for everyone else, hopefully all you'll have to do is tape the label on and take it to the PO to pay for the postage.

right on... we're under way!
:thumbs:

Now just to wait... and wait... and wait... :(

but it'll be fun watching all you vultures try to swoop in and grab that Chili Pepper... and the winner is... (stay tuned! :laugh: )

Box arrived safe and sound! I'll do the puts, and takes tonight and post. Stay tuned!!

Box is ready to go out in the morning! Heads up JackStraw! With that said, my P/T's.....

Take-#16 Padron 40th Put-#28 ESG

Take-#23 RA Beli Put- #29 Cohiba Sig VI Tubos

Put- #30 Don Pepin Series JJ Sublime

Put- #31 Boris 11????

Thanks for letting me play Andy! Have fun everyone!

Ahh yes the Boris 11, I think theres one of these at the bottom of one of my humi's somewhere.

Looks like this is gonna get very interesting, gonna have to see what else is down there deep in the depths of my stash.

Ahh yes the Boris 11, I think theres one of these at the bottom of one of my humi's somewhere.

Looks like this is gonna get very interesting, gonna have to see what else is down there deep in the depths of my stash.

:whistling: