• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

As long as my band isn't playing that night, or whatever date is picked I will try to be there.

So how do the rest of you feel with the 11th of November? Once we get an agreement, we can start to post it on other boards and contact a few cigar companies / vendors. It won't be a super herf like the annual Quad State Herf that we'll have next year again, but it will be fun....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Are there any details on this? I'm not familiar with the history so I'm a little lost, but I am interested. :thumbs:

Okay, we are on the 11/11. Will post more details as we have them, including start time. They should have the new big screen tv's installed by then. Ready to eat some buffalo wings?

I do believe this will be a party. :laugh: I'll be there.... you know that I can't resist the allure of cigart smoke! :laugh:

BTW, are you and Charlie planning on another QuadState this year?

Steve

So far away...time wise.

I'm in - unless - I can't make it! :cool:

CC - how's the jag??? :D

So far so good in reference to the 11th of November. I will be on vacation next week down in Virginia Beach (yeah baby) and when I get back, I'll start to post the herf on some of the other cigar boards(that's if some of you don't beat me to it. :D ) I'll contact some of my cigar company owners and see what we can do as far as gift packs. What I don't want to do is keep asking them for donations for cigars and such and find out that the well is starting to dry up. My thoughts are is I will contact all of them for the Quad State Herf II which should happen again next year Steve (slevy007) probably around the same time frame give or take a week......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

HitchhikingGhosts.jpg

I am with you, Charlie, as far as making this about the gift packs. Let's make it about the love of cigars, bs, and comraderie. And smoke one with gratitude for all those have served, and are serving. Looking forward to seeing ya'll. Although we have time to do an interesting gb if we want to. Or do a pass onsite, that might be interesting.

All of the guys I have met from this board have been great to herf with, I will try to make it whatever the date....ps. I think we have enough cigars between us all Charlie, save it for the Quadstate...it's good enough just getting together! And that is the BEST place for a Herf!