• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NOVEMBERSchlesingerCigarPassHerffest

I agree. It's less work for you anyway. Save your strength son! :D

I saw Tom and some of the other regulars last night at Schlesingers and the 11th of November is a go. As we came to an agreement, we will not be contacting any vendors / cigar folks for this one as we will simply enjoy trading with each other and all of the other fun stuff we do at our get togethers....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Sounds good Charlie!
Life is more then free cigar swag!
Steve might disagree with me though !!!
:sign:

-Rob

I saw Tom and some of the other regulars last night at Schlesingers and the 11th of November is a go. As we came to an agreement, we will not be contacting any vendors / cigar folks for this one as we will simply enjoy trading with each other and all of the other fun stuff we do at our get togethers....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Appropriate! :thumbs:

As we are getting a little closer, I think it's time to start packing the traveldor....... :D :thumbs: :p

Sounds good Charlie!

-Rob

Well free cigar stuff is pretty great... but let's save the "asking" it for the quad state. :laugh:

Steve

Sounds good Charlie!

-Rob

Well free cigar stuff is pretty great... but let's save the "asking" it for the quad state. :laugh:

Steve

Can we update the first post with the correct info - location/time/etc?

I'll most likely see Tom at Schlesingers tonight and I'll remind him then. I know he's been busier than heck with his business and all. I'll ensure it gets done if I have to ask Rod to go in as the Administrator and get er' done....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Morning fellas, just wanted to update you all. Everthing is still set for the 11th of November. I've been pretty busy at work to get around to post on other boards about the herf but I will get to it this week since were about 1 month away. I did talk with John Conroy from General Cigar and asked him to come up and he will let us know in a couple of weeks. I'll post the thread on Cigar Snobs, Cigar World, Cigar Weekly, RNBs, Torano BB, Perdomo BB, Cigar Family, Cigar Chat and Vintage Cigar Club. If there are any other boards that you all visit that I didn't list, please post it so we get the word out to other local S/BOTL. Have a great day and I'll update soon........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah, Yeah!!! What is this like five weeks from Saturday, I can't wait!!!

I'd like to make the run across the Hudson and see the guys. Is there a link to the address et al. That's Latin, a language I took for 2 years with a solid D average. Meantime Saturday Oct 14 I'll be taking my first lesson in curling, at the new rink in Bridgeport. That should be good for some laughs!

Another opportunity to herf with Steve, Rob, Joey, Tom, Charlie and all the other great BOTLs. COUNT ME IN. Seems like we have a bunch of BOTLs that I have not had the pleasure to meet. SEE YA THERE!!

Lou

I'd like to make the run across the Hudson and see the guys. Is there a link to the address et al. That's Latin, a language I took for 2 years with a solid D average. Meantime Saturday Oct 14 I'll be taking my first lesson in curling, at the new rink in Bridgeport. That should be good for some laughs!

Alph, here is a link to Schlesingers website with their address and phone number:

http://www.schlesingerssteakhouse.com/cigarbar.ivnu

I hope it helps and hope to see you at the herf as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good and well. I am burning more cds

Alph, here is a link to Schlesingers website with their address and phone number:

I hope it helps and hope to see you at the herf as well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good and well. I am burning more cds

:thumbs:

-Rob

Well S/BOTL, we're about 30 days from the herf and we are trying to get an idea on how many will be there. If you are planning on attending or are a maybe, post away so we can let the good folks know at Schlesinger's...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Well S/BOTL, we're about 30 days from the herf and we are trying to get an idea on how many will be there. If you are planning on attending or are a maybe, post away so we can let the good folks know at Schlesinger's...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm very much considering it....with a friend!