• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC area BOTLs

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
I will be in the city and will be available the evening of Sep 9th. Anyone interested? We can go to the usual spots. It'll be nice to see ya's again. Oh and Vince, I hope you can make this one :)

Best,

Joe

That is the day before the monthly meetup. Maybe we can do it a day early. Joe, can you get the beer garden that
Day? We had a great time this last month. its also very casual.

Jeff,

I'll be happy to meet up in Queens but prefer the city if possible. My meeting finishes at 5:30. How late do you guys stay at the beer garden?

I just checked their website and they are closed on Tuesday anyway. So suggest away. :thumbs:

Uh-OH, it's Big Mean Joe. Can't wait to hang out brother. I'll set up the monthly meet-up for that tuesday. I still have to check on Brass Monkey, but it looks pretty sweet.

:thumbs: Yeah, I'll be there, where ever there is.

Hey Joe,

Nice to have you back in the Apple. Alas, I can't make it up. Smoke a good one for me. :)

Wilkey

im definitely down
will be good to meet u for a second time joe

I am there just let me know where we are meeting up :thumbs:

Wow....we gonna be kickin' it old school...I'm in! I may be a bit loopy as I have an offshore Tuna trip the 7th and 8th but I will be there!

Looking good fellas!

Wilkey, I am sure we'll HERF again one of these days!

Vince, you're always loopy in my book :D J/K

Looking forward to meeting old mugs and new faces! I am open to what ever is most accessible to most.

Best,

Joe

Rob, Pls PM me your cell#

Wish I could make it, but it doesn't look good (what's new).

Tim, no sweat. It will be nice to herf with you again-maybe next time.

Joe

I'm available after 6 pm. Should we shoot for Merchants or how about the Carnegie Club?