• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC area BOTLs

Jeeeepers :( :( this has not been a very good summer for me getting to herfs. The wife has us booked for dinner that night. I'll miss seeing you guys. I really wanted to hear about Joe's trip to China and the very interesting genetic technology that his company is helping to develop. NEXT TIME :thumbs:

Guys, we're going to hold the monthly nyc meet up for this night to include Joe. We're looking at Brass monkey right now, we're down for other suggestions. Brass Monkey has a rooftop bar that allows smoking and overlooks the Hudson and dirty jerz. It's in the meat packing district.

I prefer midtown...
But a change from Merchant's is probably good.
So I'd give the Brass Monkey a go.

-Rob

Joe,

I'd love to make it but I'll be at Al's saving your seat and keeping the pull tab losses mounting. :thumbs:

Everybody......Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe. :0

Guys,
If the Brass Monkey will let us smoke inside if the weather is not cooperating, I vote for that. Thank you very much all for being so accommodating! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Paul-VERY FUNNY! :D

They definitely won't let us smoke inside. So, if it's raining merchants, if not brass monkey. Either way, I won't be able to make it on Tuesday (teach that night). But, as Dave suggested in the Monthly meet-up thread, we'll still meet up on Wednesday night, also with the same venues (Brass Monkey good weather, Merchant's bad), so if you feel like you need another day with us Joe, we'll be around ;)

Well if Tony shows up you know this is party will be of the hook :thumbs:

Hey Dan,

With all due respect to Anthony, isn't it because you're attending that will make this herf "off the hook"! :) :whistling:

Looking forward to seeing everyone--a week from today!

Edited to add: Sean, next time ,man! Can't you get a TA? :)

I will be in the city Tuesday night and can probably attend. Details again?

I will be in the city Tuesday night and can probably attend. Details again?

Brass Monkey good weather, Merchant's bad. Start time 5 for Brass (I will be a little late) and 6 at Merchants. Is this pretty much the plan, guys?

Yup, that's the game plan. It's not a pub crawl with Brass at 5 though then Merchants at 6 ;) (The good weather-bad weather determines things).

So sorry I'm going to miss you Joe, this sucks! Stay for Wednesday night too!!!!

Hey Dan,

With all due respect to Anthony, isn't it because you're attending that will make this herf "off the hook"! :) :whistling:

Alright, we'll be seeing Anthony again, haven't seen this cat for a while. I was beginning to think he didn't like us or something. :sign:

Hey Dan,

Alright, we'll be seeing Anthony again, haven't seen this cat for a while. I was beginning to think he didn't like us or something. :sign:

Dave you are on my good brother of the leaf list! That goes for Dan too, but I'm holding out judgement on BigMacFU!

Now that hurts Anthony, that hurts. :(

Hey Dan,

Dave you are on my good brother of the leaf list! That goes for Dan too, but I'm holding out judgement on BigMacFU!