• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC area BOTLs

ill be there but with me and work i wont get there till around 7pm

Sorry but I won't be able to get there dang it. The wife has to goto the PTA meeting so I need to be home with the kids. :(

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight. I have family in town and they were scheduled to leave this morning but their flight was cancelled so they were forced to stay another night.

Joe, I'll have to catch you next time you're out this way. Hope you guys have a blast!

I'm sorry I won't be able to make it tonight. I have family in town and they were scheduled to leave this morning but their flight was cancelled so they were forced to stay another night.

Joe, I'll have to catch you next time you're out this way. Hope you guys have a blast!

Tell Joe the truth, I'm showing up and you don't want to see me!

Leave it to Anthony to flout the rules of CP and bring over drama from another board. :angry:

You will never convince me that Miller Lite "tastes great"... :p

Leave it to Anthony to flout the rules of CP and bring over drama from another board. :angry:

Well "less filling", but I wasn't about to tell everyone!

Sorry can't make it tonight. Will anyone be arond tomorrow night?

Well "less filling", but I wasn't about to tell everyone!

Is this the squabble you two were having on the needlepoint forum?

How did you figure that out, I don't know Sam you must be a junior Uri Geller!

Just a quick heads up, Merchants is open at 5:00 PM now. So I'm on my way!

Sorry can't make it tonight. Will anyone be arond tomorrow night?

We'll probably be meeting up at the Brass Monkey in the meat packing district. Hope to see you there Wednesday night 9/10.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Another great time with old and new BOTL's Elliott and Vince, I am sorry that you guys were'nt able to make it but you know me--I'll be back! Next time guys! :)

Thank you all for the cigars! You guys didn't have to! Great night of camaraderie and Steve gets the award for peristence--he had to go and get some pants! :whistling:

Dave and Will have fun at your respective vacations!

Best to all,

Joe

Joe great seeing you again, you need to move back to NY. Great meeting two new members and seeing old friends.

Joe, if anything we have to thank you for getting the crew together :thumbs:

It was a great time hanging out with everyone old and new. All I can say is we have to do this more often :thumbs:

Sounds like a good time. Sorry I missed you Joe. I got caught up at work. Next time.

It was good to see all again (old and new), well mostly all :sign: Great smokes and great company.

yes gentleman it was another good nite of smoking

Tone-ny nice to meet you

one-sock nice to meet you too

till the next time fellas

Likewise Pete. It was a great night indeed. A terrific, varied and unpretentious group of guys. Fine cigars, good drinks and as to bartenders, 1 out of 2 ain't bad. Even the too loud music couldn't overwhelm the wonderful atmosphere and conversation. Really wish I could have made it wednesday but work......especially cuz Yom Kippur nixes me making October's.
Anyone out there who still is where I was i.e., that place where you lurk, read, see and think about it, but don't; Just do it.