• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Florio's it is. I'll make sure to call ahead and let them know we're coming in December.

Sounds good, I hope our guy comes so we can get to see the upstairs. See you there!

First post updated. We'll be at Florio's again next week. Will, just name the night and location for this week and hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Hoping it'll be Weds 12/10 as I need to be in the city that day and was eager to make my first NY Herf.

John

Hoping it'll be Weds 12/10 as I need to be in the city that day and was eager to make my first NY Herf.

John

John,
12/10 is the scheduled monthly meet-up so that is still on (sorry for the confusion, a little thread jacking on my part :whistling: )

I was thinking of maybe this Thursday or Friday. Let me know what works for everyone. If this doesn't work out, that's alright, there's always the scheduled meet the following week.

The manginas still down! Got P/T scheduled on Wednesday and Friday, smoke a few for me why don't cha!

The manginas still down! Got P/T scheduled on Wednesday and Friday, smoke a few for me why don't cha!

Maybe a little lube will fix that mangina?
:laugh:

Hope to see you soon Anthony!

-Rob

Any one feel like meeting up early for some late afternoon dumplings from the dumpling shop up the block on Grand St? I'm thinking 4ish. $2 for 8 dumplings, and boy do I love dumplings.

Any one feel like meeting up early for some late afternoon dumplings from the dumpling shop up the block on Grand St? I'm thinking 4ish. $2 for 8 dumplings, and boy do I love dumplings.

Are they soup dumplings?

-Rob

Dave, you're on. I'll see you around 4:15 or so for dumplings?

BTW guys, I had to make a reservation, we've got a table at 6 for 10 people, it'll be towards the front, so if the crowd grows, we'll have room at the bar. Geoff said 12 up in the lounge may be a tight fit.

Are they soup dumplings?

-Rob

Most likely fried. They might have the soup dumplings, but I highly doubt the dumpling house has a Shanghai style background.

Dave, you're on. I'll see you around 4:15 or so for dumplings?

BTW guys, I had to make a reservation, we've got a table at 6 for 10 people, it'll be towards the front, so if the crowd grows, we'll have room at the bar. Geoff said 12 up in the lounge may be a tight fit.

Sounds good.

i will be stopping by but not staying, woke up this morning with a messed up throat so i dont want to smoke and make it worse.