• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

Where's CgarDan? ???

Last time I was down in Brooklyn the bastid blew me off! :D

I will be there :cool: Just look for a Russian dude with a stogie :D

First post updated. Check back Tuesday night/Wed. morning with updated weather report.

So I'm guessing they didn't install the heaters at the Brass Monkey? If they had them 40's wouldn't be that bad.

See everyone on Wednesday!

Not installed as of yet, but they are planned.

Honestly it was quite comfortable in the tent and under the awning in the low 60s. The tented area is fully enclosed so it should be easy to keep warm.

The awning area should be comfortable in the low 50s with heater or two and the awning extended.

Fortunately, I carry an extra 30-40 pounds of "insulation" that come in handy at times like these.

So I'm guessing they didn't install the heaters at the Brass Monkey? If they had them 40's wouldn't be that bad.

See everyone on Wednesday!

Not installed as of yet, but they are planned.

Honestly it was quite comfortable in the tent and under the awning in the low 60s. The tented area is fully enclosed so it should be easy to keep warm.

The awning area should be comfortable in the low 50s with heater or two and the awning extended.

Fortunately, I carry an extra 30-40 pounds of "insulation" that come in handy at times like these.

The anti-freeze you drink probably helps as well!
:laugh:

-Rob

Latest Forecast is calling for 40 degrees and 50% chance of rain tomorrow evening/night. So if there are no heaters to keep us monkeys warm I think Florios just may be a more comfortable place to hang out for any extended amount of time.

Then again we have some Chicago natives who seem to love walking in flip flops in March so .........

Hopefully we can nail down the exact location by tom mid afternoon :whistling:

Then again we have some Chicago natives who seem to love walking in flip flops in March so .........

Oh come on Dan, you're Russian, you have vodka in your blood and hair like a siberian tiger.

Tonight was cold, but it's supposed to get warmer as Wednesday goes into Thursday. So, check back tomorrow around 12-3, since weather forecasts are really only useful a couple hours out anyway.

I really want to check out the Brass Monkey but I'm adverse to cold as I unfortunately do not have the extra pounds to help me out during these times. A small price to pay for being ripped I suppose :D . Keep me posted as to the location!

Hey Guys, It was good meeting you over at Maxi's and I was planning on making it over to Brass Monkey tonight, but I got called out to an evening dinner meeting with a customer for work. I will have to make the next one. Have a drink for me :thumbs:

Thanks
John

Let me know where we are going. I think I should make it.