• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Mini Herf

siriusstoogie

Bellus Filipinus Vir! :)
My travels will take me to Manhattan on the 5th. I know you NYC area brothers are probably still sick of seeing my mug at the QSH. But I really would like to have the pleasure of burning a few with you at Merchant's on the 5th.

Also, personal call out to Vince (I miss you, bro!). I hope you can make it.

Please let me know if your schedule allows it. Thank you very much!

Joe

Ok Joe, Merchants at 6:00 it is. I hear Elliot is buying dinner for this event! :thumbs:

My travels will take me to Manhattan on the 5th. I know you NYC area brothers are probably still sick of seeing my mug at the QSH. But I really would like to have the pleasure of burning a few with you at Merchant's on the 5th.

Joe

I will be there my brother I will be there! Chicken Quesadillas on me!

Joe

I will probably be there.

Apparantly Joe just can't quit Vince...
Brokeback Merchants?
:laugh:

-Rob

I miss herfing with you NYC brothers. I need to find a way to make it out there. Tried to get up for the QSH, but thankfully, before I pulled the trigger on the ticket up, I remembered that my wife's birthday was the 25th. Have fun guys...hope to make it out there soon.

Joe

Brokeback Merchants?

-Rob

Don't worry Rob, and don't be so jealous I will pay attention to you as well.
But having never even seen that flick, I think you will have to work out your cowboy fantasies without me in them...blecccchhhh

Joe

Brokeback Merchants?

-Rob

Don't worry Rob, and don't be so jealous I will pay attention to you as well.
But having never even seen that flick, I think you will have to work out your cowboy fantasies without me in them...blecccchhhh

C'mon Vince!
Giddy-up big boy!

-Rob

Can anyone go cause im in

Of course you are invited!! Just make sure your wallet is full and your herf box is heavy..... :sign:

of course Vince but dont throw them at my head when they cant come any where close to your box

and the wallet is always full...of air :whistling:

Hey my HERF box kung-fu is weak compared to the masters that will be in residence that evening........be prepared for utter and total awe......(Joe(siriusstogie) carries a balckbelt in Herfing and Tone-Ny,Roy R Frush, and Rob are notorious HERF assasins) I am but a grasshopper in training.

Of course you are invited!! Just make sure your wallet is full and your herf box is heavy..... :sign:

of course Vince but dont throw them at my head when they cant come any where close to your box

Hey my HERF box kung-fu is weak compared to the masters that will be in residence that evening........be prepared for utter and total awe......(Joe(siriusstogie) carries a balckbelt in Herfing and Tone-Ny,Roy R Frush, and Rob are notorious HERF assasins) I am but a grasshopper in training.

Vince, I don't know about that I like smoking from your herf box. Some mighty good stuff can be found in there, Sancho Sancho :whistling:

:0 ok see why you gotta scare a newbie ???