• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Mini Herf

Shizzo, I'm still trying to recover from the Quad State. You mean I gotta see all you fuggers again? What happened to once a year?

uh, was told that the Davidoff store on Madison has some new Millenium Lanceros... I think I'll meet you guys at merchants!!

got in safely. I have an early meeting. I may or may not make it to the inn but definitely will be at merchants! looking forward to seeing friends old and new! :)

Shizzo, I'm still trying to recover from the Quad State. You mean I gotta see all you fuggers again? What happened to once a year?

Well you'll see one less fugger. I had to stay home today. I'll make sure I smoke a cigar today.

I have a package for from Gary for you so I'll get in touch.

Joe sorry I won't see you on this trip to the city.

I'll be there closer to 5PM most probably. Be on the look out for me!

:angry: I'm sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it tonight. One of these fuggers just ruined a couple hundred gallons of paint..... gonna be a late evening! :angry:

Tone, Amateur, im sorry u guys cant make it i was looking forward to putting a face to the names.
next time

:angry: I'm sorry guys, but I won't be able to make it tonight. One of these fuggers just ruined a couple hundred gallons of paint..... gonna be a late evening! :angry:

Sorry to hear that and I am out as well as I have just found out I need to go meet a prospective new employer after work......guys have a blast and take pics. Joe will you still be around tomorrow???

vince man i was gonna pick ur brain tonight
let me know when ur gonna be at renaissance

:edit: leaving work now be there in a few depending on traffic

It was a damn fine time!
Good to see the ol NY crew again!
Welcome on board Steve and Pete!
You guys are fugged hanging out with guys like us!

Pete- thanks for the ride, made the train!

Joe-safe travels bro! eat some burro!

-Rob

Got hanged up in the after theater crowd traffic but now safely in the hotel.

NYC area crew ROCKS! :thumbs: Had a great time herfing with old and new friends! Had lotsa good laughs, great cigars to smoke with everyone. I enjoyed every minute of it! You guys are too generous! Dave and Will, remember I will consider it an insult :D Thank you very much all!

Anthony and Vince sorry you could not both make it. I will post the next time I'm back in town. However, Elliott put a 2 sighting per year limit on me :)

Best,

Joe

I had a great time as well. You guys R Da Bomb! I'm glad to have met each and every one of you.

The next time I come to a NY area event I will come prepared... April, isn't it?? ;)

Great time guys, always fun to see the NYC crew. Joe, have a great time in China and be safe. Pleasure to meet Steve and Pete.

Pictures will be up a little later.

Sounds like you guys had a great time, sorry I missed out.

Man I had a great time. You get to see some strange things 11 pm on the train on a weekday. And when I got home i was told that I smelled like I roled in a ash tray, "I call it eau de herf". The men that make up the NYC crew, salt of the earth. Long Island here I come.

Man such a great time !! I am glad I moved that flight and made the HERF. It was awesome seeing all the old faces and some of the new ones. Everyone was really generous as always. Joe special thanks to you brother for getting us all to come out and light up a few :thumbs:

I hope to see everyone again soon :thumbs:

Really great time!!! Very nice to meet some of the new CPers. As always the generosity was too much.

Missed my first train, but managed to get up early and drive to Philly. Maybe a quick trip to Holts if we have time.

Joe, be safe in China.