• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC T-Giving Weekend

Well, this is about an hour from NYC and ten minutes from me

cigar bar

open till 9 Sundays. Trains from Grand Central Station arrive in Beacon, NY just across the river every hour even on Sunday. I could do a pick up if arrivals werent staggered.

I've never actually been there and they are closed today for turkey but will call Friday and maybe stop by after work and scope it out.Don't know how much room there is there assuming there is interest by you botls.

Nice looking place. If we don't meet there this time we should set up a herf there. :thumbs:

Some good choices....

Here are a few more chioces I found on CI's site:

cigcafes1.gif

Has anyone been to Club Macanudo? It's in town and centrally located. Any thoughts?

Went by Schlesinger's Cigar Bar today and it looks like a nice place. If we don't do this here Sunday we should sometime.

Info:
Food served in bar till 9:00 Sundays, bar open till 11:00. Besides the bar there are couches and tables in the smoking area.

Nice humidor. Lots of Opus, Pams 26 and 64, AVO, Ashton. GArs a little pricey but I expect that when you buy in-house. Supposed to have nice steaks. Only about 6 diff beers on draft, no Guiness on draft.:( Hudsonvalley don't know from hard liquor. LMK guys.

Schlesinger's Cigar Bar is about 1 1/2 hr. drive for me LMK if this is a go or not.

Uhhhhhhhh.........

I'll need to know by noon time on Sunday. A change in location is no problem for me since Palmer's is a heck of a ride on the LIE which I'll bet will be the typical parking lot on Sunday evening :p

Can someone post the meeting place here by then?

I'll check the thread then ;)

Bobbyson1a said:
I can't find dixie number so i have to wait till he calls me sunday.
PM sent

It makes no difference to me where we go :thumbs:

If it's up to me, I'll let Bobby decide....he's my set of wheels :)

Cheers,
Dixie

I'll go to Schlesinger's it don't matter to me.Bill you have the longer drive
you pick.

If Schlesinger's is only open 'til 9:00, that kinda sux, doesn't it since bobby & dixie won't get there until 7:30 at the EARLIEST.

Is there any place that's open 'til at least 11:00p.m.?

Schlesinger's is nice and convenient for me since I don't have to drive into the city BUT it's kind of a waste to drive 2+ hours to only do a smoke-out for about an hour until we all have to leave.

Any other ideas?

Uh oh, I think I'm screwing things up here, sorry :(

If this place has their bar AND cigar lounge open 'til 11:00 AND bobby & dixie can get there by 6:30, sounds great to me :thumbs:

Again, if I don't have to drive into the city during the biggest travel weekend of the year, I'm happy. :thumbs:

135 miles for me :p Still beats the friggin' TRAFFIC on the LIE :0

I wanna meet Glynna :thumbs:

Too bad their shop closes at 4:00 p.m. on Sundays :(

So, 6:30 it is right?

coventrycat86 said:

It is on my end. :thumbs:

This was getting too funny.

Well guys, I'll tell you, Schlesinger's is a real nice place. I was stationed up at West Point for two years and we would stop in there about 2 to 3 times a month. My wife is from up there as well, Cornwall On-The-Hudson which is the next town from there. I think that Schlesinger's is actually in Vales Gate which is a village of Newburgh. We fly into Newburgh Airport everytime from right here in Sanford and and it's only about 3 miles from there. If you all decide on going there, hope you have a great time..... :D :thumbs: :p

coventrycat86 said:

They do have some AVO and nicer smokes right in the bar for purchase also. Just the shop with the walk-in humi is closed at 4