• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC T-Giving Weekend

The Main and Bergen line from Hoboken is not as good a schedule. You would have to start drinking early

Arrive 5:21 Last train out 9:37

Again I could supply rides, ten minutes away the other direction.

use Salisbury Mills station

I think I'm going to have to skip this one fellas :(

6-6:30 is a little late to be starting on a Sunday 90 minutes from home. Unlike CC, Bobby and Dixie, I have WORK tomorrow :angry:

Looks like I'll be watching the Jets game at home in this sh!tty weather.

Let's try to get something scheduled up there on a Saturday after football season and the holiday :thumbs:

I wouold have enjoyed oming up too, but with work in the AM. The 4 - 5 hr drive, I'd be pulling an all nighter....tomorrows a big day with all the time off.

have a good time!!!!

Frank

Mike and Frank sorry you can't make it.
Maybe next week we have a big herf at JR's in Whippany from 11:00 on
hope to see you guy's there. :thumbs:

Tom it was a pleasure meeting you.Dixie it was great to see you again.
I had a great time and the food was great. Hope to see you all soon. :thumbs:

Sorry I missed youse guys :(

I had to work do some major work on my car that I had hoped would be done by Friday or Saturday but I ran into some trouble and didn't get it done until just a few hours ago. I STILL have not had time to get the Jag done :(

JR's next Saturday is a possibility though :thumbs:

Likewise Bobby. Great to meet you dixie. Funny how I had that place around the corner and never stopped in before last week. Hope more can make it next time. We'll plan it out a little better, as this was a plan B scramble.

That food looked good, too!