• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OFFICAL ELECTION DISCUSSION

Remember the good old days when being “Red” meant you were a Communist? :lookup:

AVB said:
Remember the good old days when being “Red” meant you were a Communist? :lookup:
I remember when blue meant you were sad too. Guess that still applies.. ey my american comrad :p

Enough gloating...Election over AVB... On with the prosperity. A cigar in every hand, a beer in the other, and cake in the belly. I hope the next 4 years are good to you.

Interesting that I read this morning that the Gov. elect has a website where he is taking suggestions on what needs changed related to government. My wife's new business (daycare) has been having problems working with the system of a particular division (Child and family services) where no one cares or wants to do their job so we plan to pass on a few choice words.

I work with two other divisions (IDNR and IDEM) of the state government and I have never had the probelms she has had. Time to clean house and get some employees who care about doing their job in that particular division.