• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Office Space

texasaggie

Need a drink...
I'm taking a cue from Office Space, one of my personal favorites, and wondering if anyone else wants to stop going to work. I am looking for a job right now, and so have pretty much lost interest in my current one, anyone else feel that way? :) Wondering if it's too early to start the 3 martini lunch? :p :)

I am right there with you....I absolutely hate my job! I just can't do it for the rest of my life. I live for quiting time, and literally RUN out of the building everyday I am there! Bring on the 3 Martini lunches for all!!! :D

I tried talking the wife into really going for it and getting the managers job at work so I could quit but she didn't go for it. :(

Ok, this is specifically for bitching about our jobs, not for hearing how much people love their jobs(no offense Cigarsarge), or who's playing golf at 12, and crap like that, only not nice things about work only. That way we can all get it out ad have a good weekend, and it will make the day go faster, since all we do is CP all day long. :D

At work (hate it) and on my second martini :p

Started the morning of with a La flor de Cano 9/98 petit corona @ 10:30 and getting ready to smoke a Sancho Panza Non-Plus 7/98 for lunch. The owner is gone for the weekend and we got the tv tuned to the Olympics.

Does not suck to bad right now ;) ........Til he comes back Monday morning :angry:

texasaggie said:
I'm taking a cue from Office Space, one of my personal favorites, and wondering if anyone else wants to stop going to work. I am looking for a job right now, and so have pretty much lost interest in my current one, anyone else feel that way? :) Wondering if it's too early to start the 3 martini lunch? :p :)
The past couple weeks I felt like taking a wall down in my cubicle to open things up a little bit, kick up my feet and browse CP all day. No interest at all..

A three martini lunch is a start, throw in a Monte A and by the time you finish it will be time to go home.

I had a job I did not like very much (despised). You are on the right track. We live in America and are not indetured servants. You can pick where you want to work so go out and get that new position. The job I did not like very much (despised) was working for a German company. The right arm got plenty of exercise. Long hours, nothing was quite the way they wanted and THEY all got six weeks off compared to 3 for everyone here. It was all about the company and the stockholder. In the ultimate hypocrisy.....one of the "pillars" of the company philosophy........was about committment to the employees. They didn't train, held down wages and fired people at will. It is good to be somewhere else and you can be too.

I've been working for workmans comp for the last 6, goin on 7 months. check in the mail every 2 weeks, swim all day. Talk online. Best job i've ever had. Did i mention that they give me 60 percocets every week and dont mind drinkin on the job? Back on earth. I go back to work next month. God my real job blows. My boss is a tool! I hope i get laid off so i can get a job closer to home

I like my job...I have an office to go to but 99% of the time I work out of a Ford Crown Victoria, traveling over a large and varied area...seeing new things and meeting new people everyday, not the same old cubicle and no TPS cover sheets.

-P-

Had a job I hated, then had to go on dissability, still on it. Unfortunately that sux almost as bad as the job. Looks like the DA is permanent, so I will be looking into some on-line stuff to make extra $$ ;)

Thinking about doing an E:Bay Biz, or maybe an On-Line Cigar Shop selling singles at MSRP, free shipping for orders of over 5 sticks. Sound Good?? :p

One of these days I will have a job I like, and might even make some $$ at it ???

Speaking of martooni's, the Commander's Palace here in Vegas, has instituted the quarter Martini :p for lunch. Minimum of two and a maximum of four. Anyone ready for a Vegas style lunch??

I'm bored with my profession... but I love the company I work for and the people I work with...

That's what keeps me going everyday!

texasaggie said:
I'm taking a cue from Office Space, one of my personal favorites,
Has anybody seen my stapler......where's my stapler? :thumbs: