• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2009 CP March Madness Pool Thread

I am in if you will have me. My proposed sticks are:

Olive V Maduro
DP My Father Robusto
RP Decade Torpedo

I will send them out as soon as I get an Ok.

Dennis

I have yet to send my stick, because I have not received confirmation that they were acceptable.

Dennis

Hey guys, sorry for not posting on here for a while, I took a quick trip out of town and only had the Blackberry handy to get online. My mail is currently with a neighbor so I will post and respond with the updated list of who's sticks have been received later this evening when he gets home. Once again, sorry for the delay, but there will be a contest or two within the tourney challenge to make up for it.

Dennis: Your sticks are perfectly acceptable, once again sorry for the delay.

Well, I just tried checking the status of my shipment and my DC number is not working. The guy that handled my package was new so I am guessing he messed it up. I don't know why else it would get messed up. I will try calling to see if I can figure anything out. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will keep you informed. They should be almost there though.

My cigars are set to go into the mail tomorrow morning. The DC# is 0103 8555 7496 6837 7329.

Thanks!

Allen

Sticks will ship today

WOAM
Montecristo Media Noche No. 2 Torpedo
Graycliff 1666 Pirate (torpedo)

Well, looks like my DC# worked after all. Just took forever to update. The smokes should have arrived this morning.

Oh man, I wish I was anywhere but work right now. Listening to the games on the radio just isn't the same! Memphis is getting a big scare! Not good for my bracket.

How is this for timing?

This is a post-only message. Please do not respond.

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 5621 7385

Service Type: Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delivered KNOXVILLE TN 37938 03/19/09 11:52am

8 minutes before lock out!

Missed one already. There goes perfection.

I should have taken some more time filling out my Yahoo bracket. I just noticed I picked LSU on my hand written bracket, and then accidentally pressed Butler on the Yahoo one. Good one on my part!

Oh man, I wish I was anywhere but work right now. Listening to the games on the radio just isn't the same! Memphis is getting a big scare! Not good for my bracket.

Yes it was scare...This would have been bad for alot of people, but it makes you wonder which of the big ones will fall first.

go to NCAA.com and you can watch them for free and there is a boss button to hide it quick.

go to NCAA.com and you can watch them for free and there is a boss button to hide it quick.

Yeah, I've tried that and my company has blocked that site. Bastards! Radio is the best I got unfortunately.

Update: All the sticks arrived in great shape, and based on my early picks they will not remain in my humidor for very long. I will try to post the full breakdown of the payouts and an early contest this weekend. Thanks to everyone for playing and good luck all!