• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official date for the CP Herf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexgtp said:
Matty is there an itenerary yet?

I need to know so I can plan around the herf accordingly. For shows and dinner stuff the ladies want to do.

Also I am heading to Delmonico on friday night. I need to know if any one else wants to go with gtphale and I. That way I can make reservations. I plan on making them in april. That place actually gets full..LOL!! I was thinking a late night dinner. 9-10 ish?

Also GTPHALE and I are getting in on thursday the 25th. Is anyone up for a pre-herf HERF at the MONTE CARLO brewery? It is sort of tradition for me whenever i get into vegas that night I always go to the MC brewery for some beer and cigars.  Let me know if anyone is in town already and wants to meet up.
[snapback]296730[/snapback]​

Please capitalize days of the week (Thursday, Friday, etc.), months (April), names (Vegas) and learn how to spell "Itinerary" ;)

Matty_Vegas said:
lemme know when you get here..soemthing will be going on..if at leats a trip to the land of giraffes
[snapback]296532[/snapback]​
Oh never mind....

On second thought, what's "leats" :laugh:

Anyone know how to get rid of that annoying litter box odor? :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
lemme know when you get here..soemthing will be going on..if at leats a trip to the land of giraffes
Oh never mind....

[snapback]296844[/snapback]​

You continue to make me question why I post on this messageboard.

Matty_Vegas said:
[snapback]296960[/snapback]​

Matty, assume positive intent. You can't change another's behaviour. You can only change your own. Suck it up, man! :cool:

Any new info. about this yet? I can't wait and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the faces that go with the names on this board.

Here's to hoping the stupid posting in this thread doesn't ruin things for those of us heading out that way. I'm very grateful for the work you are doing to get this thing rolling Matty and glad that Rod let this happen, and he is supporting it.

coventrycat86 said:
theHatguy said:
I may have a 1 room avalible at the Polo Towers, for one of my BOTL. I would like to offer it to someone who is bringing there wife. We allready have 5 BOTL and there wives staying there. PM me if you are interested.
[snapback]296467[/snapback]​

"a" or "one" instead of "a 1"
available
already
their

This thread wins the prize....
[snapback]296837[/snapback]​

Thank you for the corrections. I couldn't find the spell check :whistling: Maybe I can email you all my post beforehand so you can check my spelling :sign: Are you even coming to the Herf? If not then why are you so worried about this thread? ;)

gtphale said:
Any new info. about this yet? I can't wait and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the faces that go with the names on this board.

Here's to hoping the stupid posting in this thread doesn't ruin things for those of us heading out that way. I'm very grateful for the work you are doing to get this thing rolling Matty and glad that Rod let this happen, and he is supporting it.
[snapback]297002[/snapback]​

hale, don't be so hard on yourself. I do agree with you that your stupid posting is a major distraction so why don't you clean up your act and proofread your posts once in a while?

theHatguy said:
coventrycat86 said:
theHatguy said:
I may have a 1 room avalible at the Polo Towers, for one of my BOTL. I would like to offer it to someone who is bringing there wife. We allready have 5 BOTL and there wives staying there. PM me if you are interested.

available
already
their

Thank you for the corrections. I couldn't find the spell check :whistling: Maybe I can email you all my post beforehand so you can check my spelling :sign: Are you even coming to the Herf? If not then why are you so worried about this thread? ;)
[snapback]297248[/snapback]​

I see your reading comprehension skills rival that of gtphale. :rolleyes: Go back and look at my previous posts in this thread and you will find the answer to your question as to whether or not I am attending this event.

Sorry, I'm not interested in checking your spelling ahead of time. How about you just get it right the first time?

Matty_Vegas said:
coventrycat86 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
Oh never mind....

Your nonsensical babble and inability to write and communicate clearly make me question many of your posts.

Speaking of which, there is no such word as "messageboard" :rolleyes:

coventrycat86 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
coventrycat86 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
Oh never mind....

Your nonsensical babble and inability to write and communicate clearly make me question many of your posts.

[snapback]297374[/snapback]​

wow!!!
I am so glad I edited that!!!
thank you so much CC for bieng the grammar police. We will just add that to your stellar list of accomplishments. Please do us all a favor and keep your posts to the subject at hand. Thank you and drive through.

Some folks will poke a frog just to see if he'll jump.

Let it go man. This too shall pass.

coventrycat86 said:
theHatguy said:
coventrycat86 said:
theHatguy said:

available
already
their

I see your reading comprehension skills rival that of gtphale. :rolleyes: Go back and look at my previous posts in this thread and you will find the answer to your question as to whether or not I am attending this event.

Sorry, I'm not interested in checking your spelling ahead of time. How about you just get it right the first time?
[snapback]297372[/snapback]​

CC,

This has gone too far. Please refrain from bashing other members. This is my last request, I'm sick of seeing this thread be polluted with crap. Dennis is a good guy, and your remarks towards him are totally uncalled for. Whatever problem(s) you have with the members of this thread, please take it elsewhere. Name calling and flaming is not tolerated here.

Rod said:
coventrycat86 said:
theHatguy said:
coventrycat86 said:
theHatguy said:

available
already
their

[snapback]297372[/snapback]​

CC,

This has gone too far. Please refrain from bashing other members. This is my last request, I'm sick of seeing this thread be polluted with crap. Dennis is a good guy, and your remarks towards him are totally uncalled for. Whatever problem(s) you have with the members of this thread, please take it elsewhere. Name calling and flaming is not tolerated here.
[snapback]297513[/snapback]​

I'm not "bashing" him, on the contrary, he's clearly taking shots at me and being a smart ass by asking a question he already knows the answer to. Initially, I simply pointed out his spelling errors and he started with the flaming.

Why is he exempt from warnings and scoldings?

Matty_Vegas said:
coventrycat86 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
coventrycat86 said:
Matty_Vegas said:
Oh never mind....

[snapback]297374[/snapback]​

wow!!!
I am so glad I edited that!!!
thank you so much CC for bieng the grammar police. We will just add that to your stellar list of accomplishments. Please do us all a favor and keep your posts to the subject at hand. Thank you and drive through.
[snapback]297433[/snapback]​

How about you please do us all a favor and refrain from posting smart assed comments and flaming?

Drop it, let it go. Anyone who wants to flame will receive a suspension. If they do it a second time, they will be banned.

Do we have any more ppl coming?

This thread is getting increased traffic lately. I hope more of you can make it to Las Vegas for the 1 Annual CP Herf.
Lots of fun stuff planned. Hopefully lots of giveaways thanks to our sponsors. And of course lots of cigars, booze, and gambling.

I'm also bringing some stuff to share with my fellow BOTL's. :D

**edited for spelling :D**

I'd put myself on the roster, but I am in the middle of negotiating over a job in St. Louis. I doubt that I'll take it, but I should know for sure in the next couple of weeks.

Wildcard said:
I'd put myself on the roster, but I am in the middle of negotiating over a job in St. Louis. I doubt that I'll take it, but I should know for sure in the next couple of weeks.
[snapback]297646[/snapback]​

Going back to the homeland? :laugh: Where did you used to live in Missouri?

Springfield area, about four hours southwest of St. Louis.

They'd have to offer to pay me a minimum of other twelve grand a year to get me to take it, and I'm not sure if that'll happen or not. I'll probably end up staying in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.