• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh, so this how it's gonna be...

And BOOM the reinfocements to the mailbox helped but did not contain the entire blast due to the one it took yesterday thankfully no one was close by when it hit but my driveway has a big ugly crack running down the middle of it that will have to be repaired and I hate concrete work but on to the brighter side of things very nice selection but in keeping with the spirit of things I need to figure out where it goes next. So someone better Duck incoming on the way.

This thread is a work of pure genius! This should definately be a sticky. A constant rotation of incindiary devastation, occasionally erupting in a nulcear blast of legendary proportions...

It's just pure:
wiley.gif

gregor22 said:
I was wondering what that bright flash and mushroom cloud was! Thought Yucca Mountain was going up in smoke. Great play, George. BTW, Matty, I think I saw your dog off of Rampart with some dazed and terrified looking woman.

Gregor
[snapback]178169[/snapback]​

I found her...funny thing is..I live like 5 minutes from Rampart so she was close by..she is still walking funny tho...whenever I light up a cigar...she hides under the bed...

NorCalCigarLover said:
Great idea! couldn't we have a couple of these going at the same time?

:cool:
[snapback]178306[/snapback]​

There are two going now - and a third one will be released next week!!!

ggiese said:
NorCalCigarLover said:
Great idea! couldn't we have a couple of these going at the same time?

:cool:
[snapback]178306[/snapback]​

There are two going now - and a third one will be released next week!!!
[snapback]178355[/snapback]​

Actually, there will be 4. I released one yesterday. I posted it in the wrong Thread.

My Original Launch was comprimised...
Target now chosen
I went for someone who had the largest number of posts I could find!!!
Death from above suckas!!!!