• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK Ask away

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does "Won" fall into THIS chart?

I'm serious, I want to know

Your riggin' sure is fowled, young fella. I don't play poker here for a reason. I'd feel like I was taking advatage. What about you. Where else you play? I don't care much for sharks who prey on little fish then try to sell their winnings back to the poor chumps who lost them. Is this the case? Cause if it is...

Doc.

Well Doc I've been playin poker about 40 years. A shark ... hardly.. I like to think I can hold my own.
I play a weekly home game with the guys. Same bunch for 20 yrs, quarter , half $1 max bet. I also play online at pacific Poker free game

As far as selling my winnings... NO but that dosent mean that if I won a Padron 6000 that I will never sell another Padron 6000 because I have... thats because I have 2 boxes of them along with about 800 other various cigars.

To sum it up

I just love cigars & POKER

Why create a new thread for people to ask questions to you instead of just answering them in the threads where they where originally asked?

So there will be no confusion.

I have a question for you. I have never come across you until this thread and that could be for a number of reasons, it could be coincidence, I may simply not be very observant or it could be that I don't play poker and that's basically all you do here. If it's the latter, I have to ask if you are a BOTL or you are using CP as a poker outlet.

Please help with my confusion.

Edited because I can't spell..................

Why are sale threads being deleted?

Well Rod as far as my deleted thread..There was a lack of interest for the cigars I was offering.
I never read anywhere that it not allowed or even frowned upon. I don't have the pic or even really recall what they were other then the one that was specifically referenced it the post. It wont happen again by me

Then on top of that there's a questionable sale where he deletes the first post so we won't know what he's trying to do. Was he perhaps selling off poker winnings back to the community? Would that be frowned upon, or since he won the sticks they are his to do what he wants with?

Dk - answer the question asked of you. It's that simple.

Answered about selling cigars that he won, although I don't necessarily agree.
1. Are you a professional poker player? Where else do you play?

2. What cigars were for sale in your original thread and what were the prices? Try to remember...

3. Do you sell your poker winnings?

4. Why couldn't you just answer the questions in the original thread?
1. Answered
2. Has not responded to numerous requests
3. See above answer
4. Not answered

Not answered

Sure I got a question... why provoke drama?
All you had to do was repost your sale and everything would have been done and over.
But no. Now we have threads in three different forums.
Again, not answered.

dkprlp, these are valid questions that need to be replied to. Deleting a post in the Buy/Sell/Trade area is how this all started. Please reply.

I would like to ask where you were taught to play poker so well?
You seem to have won heaps of matches here so you must be pretty good at the game.

2. What cigars were for sale in your original thread and what were the prices? Try to remember...
2. Has not responded to numerous requests
He's answered that now. Not to everyone's satisfaction, I'm sure, but you can't please everyone.

4. Why couldn't you just answer the questions in the original thread?
4. Not answered
Now it is.

Not answered
Now it is.

Sure I got a question... why provoke drama?
All you had to do was repost your sale and everything would have been done and over.
But no. Now we have threads in three different forums.
Again, not answered.
Answered this one, too: "So there will be no confusion."

---John Holmes...

Good question. I'd like an answer from the community, too. I don't believe they are gifts. They do fall into the "yellow" area somewhere, though, I think. Selling off ones you won that you don't like is one thing. Selling them off to make money from your winnings (regardless of price) should be frowned upon. It'll take a watchful eye to tell the difference, though. Luckily we have a lot of them around here.

---John Holmes...

On a scale of 1:5, with 1 being totally disagree and 5 being totally agree, please evaluate the following statement:

She dogs beedogs down by the beeshore.

I play in the CP poker room sometimes and treat cigars won at poker as gifted cigars. They are for my own smoking pleasure only. Not for sale, trade or re-gifting.

That's just my own rule of thumb that I use.

For the record, this question reaches well beyond the Poker Room. It includes contests, sports bets, moki look alike contests and so on...

Do call others players up, to discuss the hand, while playing?

Not sure what you mean.

Do you talk with other players on the phone while playing on line? In other words, do you cheat against the BOTL's here?

no & no that wouldn't be fair

This is not a challenge of your word but applies to all on line poker players. How do other players know that a player is not doing this.......there is virtually no way to know and any player doing so would obviously deny it when asked.

I think there is a level of trust involved here that you just have to accept. There are all sorts of possibilitys that can occur when computers are involved. I don't know any way around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.