• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One hour specials

B.B.S.....How many boxes of Moontrance did you buy??? Your splitting right? :whistling:

I just got home to see this! Perhaps I ought to get a nice cold adult beverage, light up a stick and watch to see what happens. :rolleyes:

While we wait for Al to post please enjoy the lovely Nell McAndrew...

nell152800x600.jpg

Damn, I gotta go, thanks a lot AL, you’re a hell of a vendor and an even better BOTL.

Aaaah... imagine that, I'm all out of adult beverages. Not good timing on my part. Well, I'm off to get some brew - keep selling those moontrances until I get back, Al! :thumbs:

While we are waiting, how about a box of Cabaiguan Robusto Extra for $155.00 shipped to the first Pm

Hey Al, Jorge is getting a little jealous of all this Don Pepin business. I can come with 64 reasons why he might feel this way! :whistling:

Damn Al, you caught me sleeping. Hopefully I wasn't too late! I was enjoying this beautiful Sierra Nevada, putting on some good tunes and getting ready to light up a VSG and then you hit me with that one when I wasn't expecting it. Mmmm.... PAM's! :love:

Hey Al, Jorge is getting a little jealous of all this Don Pepin business. I can come with 64 reasons why he might feel this way! :whistling:

Pete is a god-fearing man and Don Pepin is a great guy, tainoregiocojonu fever should instill jealousy into Jorge. :whistling: