• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One hour specials

Hmmm.... it's really thinned out in here. Al, you ought to teach them a lesson! :laugh:

Man, I always seem to be too late for these deals.

Cheers,
antaean

Hmmm.... it's really thinned out in here. Al, you ought to teach them a lesson! :laugh:
...no reason to stick around; some asshole bought all the Paddy's and I couldn't get all I wanted..... :whistling:

..... :laugh:

Don Pepin/Padilla Miami 6 X 60 made for Puff 'N' Stuff. $50.00 a fiver shipped.

Al

Well... it's been fun but it's time to eat some chow. Thanks for the fun and specials, Al! :thumbs:

B.B.S.....How many boxes of Moontrance did you buy??? Your splitting right? :whistling:
I didn't buy any, Bill, I was afraid I'd be cutting into your stockpiling spree..... :sign:

Tom,

I always thought you were a good guy, but this just seals it! :D
....that's me, alright - always considerate of my BOTL's.... :laugh:

Alright, as long as were on the same page. Thanks for looking out for me Bro!!

Damn, I went to work, and this is what I miss? Maybe I should just stop working altogether. ;)

Sorry, guys. I got busy packing all these up. Whoever can come up with the best reason I should give one of your CP friends some cigars will get your buddy a free 10 pack of various cigars. I'll pick at 11 a.m. Eastern tomorrow.

Thanks guys,

Al