• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

Well Randyb1, I can vouch for cvmfour, who vouches for wasch24, who vouches for...... :D I think the one you need to really worry about is coventrycat86. :p I hear that guy can be pretty shifty, something having to do with his political persuasion perhaps.

:sign:

Ok the line up so far
in no particular order
is

wash_24
Gibu
coventrycat86
psyktek
Scott1966
SFG75

Thanks guys looks like I might end up with
a little pass yet

Randy :D

SFG75 said:
Well, I'm in five-hundred passes, but what the hell. Count me in! :thumbs: I insist that in the pass order, that I be between randyb1 and gibu :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Norton to Sutton to Norton-makes perfect sense to me :thumbs: :thumbs:
Ok Scott that sounds great to me , but since you and CC live on the same highway your going to have to drive over and hand deliver it to Bill :sign:
Good ol highway 6

psyktek said:
That's quite the selection of sticks my friend!! And in only a year's time!! :0

I'll sign up for this one. And it saves me the trouble of starting one of my own! :sign:

Now if you can just arrange for me to follow that political hack from Connecticutt..... :sign: :sign: :sign: (That's if we can drag him out from underneath one of those British rust-buckets. :sign: :sign: ).
Hey , thanks for joining, Most of my cigars I aquired here at CP in the buy sell and trade section , as far as line up im open to about anything .

Scott1966 Posted: Nov 13 2004, 06:50 PM
I'm in if Coventry Cat will vouch for me

I dont know , with someone like Bill vouching for you ;)
You would be in even without a note from CC
Thanks for joining

No driving for me..lol. Let's get Moki to join too! I hear he has some pretty good sticks :p

Scott1966 said:
No driving for me..lol. Let's get Moki to join too! I hear he has some pretty good sticks :p
LOL Ill have to remember there are two Scotts in this thing , you and SFG75.
and as for Moki , just waiting for him to bite , of course the a couple of the cigars Im useing for bait I purchased from him.

Dixieland Conjunction great to have you aboard. Your in

Half full monty your In also , looks like you have the two
months under your belt and a few trades , welcome aboard

Oh yea GIBU , Thanks

Scott1966 said:
O.K. Scott, here's the story. Last summer, a discussion was started about the birth of my second child. In it, I posted some facts about the small town that I live in, Sutton, Nebraska. Coventrycat86 found out while checking the site that the highway that he lives by in Connecticut, is the same one that I live by in Sutton!. Talk about a slow road to China if I ever decided to visit! You can check out the highway here.

Ok Brandon your in , anyone who would post a pic. of themself with a Tiara on there head has to be interesting to have in a pass.

Welcome aboard

Randyb1 said:
Ok Brandon your in , anyone who would post a pic. of themself with a Tiara on there head has to be interesting to have in a pass.

Welcome aboard
LMAO. Well, that tiara did get me some that night. Soooo :D

Thanks for letting me play :thumbs:

Randyb1 said:
Don't worry, I'll change his diaper if you need me too :sign:

Jim's a helluva guy. No worries here. We've met up and traded several times now....a fine BOTL :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

Randyb1 said:

Welcome aboard
Brandon's a great guy Randy, though he is an Okie State fan. ;) :p He won't do ya wrong on p's and t's.

SFG75 said:
Randyb1 said:

Welcome aboard
Brandon's a great guy Randy, though he is an Okie State fan. ;) :p He won't do ya wrong on p's and t's.
All I hear is blah blah blah........damn huskers :p

bfreebern said:
All I hear is blah blah blah........damn huskers :p
Yeah, I know Brandon. If you really want to rub it in about a formerly great team sucking really bad, be sure and tease gibu about his Kansas State Wildchickens. :p ;) :D

dixieland_conjunction said:
Randyb1 said:
Don't worry, I'll change his diaper if you need me too :sign:

Jim's a helluva guy. No worries here. We've met up and traded several times now....a fine BOTL :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie
No worries here everyone in the pass so far looks great , but thanks for the refference.

Hey Brandon , I didnt think Neb. was playing football this year, oh yea it just looked like they wern't playing :sign: :sign: :sign:

Ill try to cram everything into this one post so as not to be post padding like someone else in this pass seems to do so much "sfg75". ;)

I would like to try for another 3 or 4 people to join before starting , plus I will
be out of town for 3 days this weekend, so looking at the first part of the week
hopefully. I will have internet access while gone so if your wanting to join feal
free to jump in.

Thanks Randy :D

Thanks for the invite, put me down for when the pass comes through PA.