• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year in CP Pass Nov. 18th

bfreebern said:
All I hear is blah blah blah........damn huskers :p
Yeah, now a member of the Sooner Ruf-nek(or is it pencil-neck?) cheering section is suing a Husker lineman. Evidently, it isn't obvious that throwing objects and taunting 300 pound linemen isn't an intelligent thing to do. You can check out the OU girly-man's story here.

bfreebern said:
Frickin sooner fans, what do you expect?
I don't think it will happen often bfreebern, but for once-we agree! :) :thumbs:

SFG75 said:
bfreebern said:
Frickin sooner fans, what do you expect?
I don't think it will happen often bfreebern, but for once-we agree! :) :thumbs:
Well, what's funny is that I grew up an OU fan. Until I went to college I was an OU fan. I then realized how stuck all the OU fans I know are, so I decided to root for the school I went to and gave money to. Best decision of my life so far.

We agree on a lot of things, just not our college football team. Hell, I'll root for Nebraska anyday to beat OU :thumbs:

Randy...if ya still have room, I'll get on board. Thanks! ;) I've been layin' kinda low lately with bein' busy at work and all but what the heck! :sign:

Nice line-up BTW! :D

Floyd T. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Randy...if ya still have room, I'll get on board. Thanks! ;) I've been layin' kinda low lately with bein' busy at work and all but what the heck! :sign:

Nice line-up BTW! :D

Floyd T. :sign:
Great having you aboard , plenty room yet , your added to the line up :D , If all works right , still planning on getting this sent off first part of next week.

Randy

Randyb1 said:
If all works right , still planning on getting this sent off first part of next week.

Randy
You know, I remember some CP member ribbing a pass host for delyaing the pass one day. Hmmmm, wonder who that could've been? :p Funny thing was, I doubt there was a pass that got off the ground faster than that particular one. Early next week means monday or tuesday right Randy? :p Better get 'er ready, don't delay or anything!. :D :p

:sign:

Randy,
I can probably swing this pass after x-mas. Too many people going out of town and delay of pass, etc. LMK

Cliff

wasch_24 said:
We are starting this pass right before the holiday? Just a thought.
Good point Todd. Im just starting to put the pass order togeather, If there is a time that the pass won't work for someone please let me know , Im pretty flexable as long as it doesn't sit outside for 3 or 4 days. If it takes 2 or 3 extra days to get it sent back out thats no big deal as long as everyone is communicating,and the cigars are being taken care of. After posting the pass order if there is a conflict let me know and we can work something out .

Randy

cvmfour said:
Randy,
I can probably swing this pass after x-mas. Too many people going out of town and delay of pass, etc. LMK

Cliff
Cliff I can add you to the very bottom of the list if that would help you out on the timeing and with 2 holidays comming up that should slow things down till after Christmas.

Added to the list
Good to have you aboard .

Randy

wasch_24 said:
We are starting this pass right before the holiday? Just a thought.
Yea, If I remember corectly I had one pass over the thanksgiving weekend last year, and another over Christmas. They did sit longer then usual because of the holidays, but it was no problem, I took good care of them and everyone understood. I agree, as long as the recipient is going to be home and not gone all weekend or something, then yea I say no problem. It's no big deal I wouldn't think provided there is the communication. :thumbs: :D

Randyb1 said:
cvmfour said:
Randy,

Cliff
Cliff I can add you to the very bottom of the list if that would help you out on the timeing and with 2 holidays comming up that should slow things down till after Christmas.

Added to the list
Good to have you aboard .

Randy
Thanks Randy! Somewhere near the bottom would work for me :thumbs:

Im updating my add book

pm me please

Psyktec, I need name and add on you

Dixieland conjunction, need first name unless BO is ok

Scott1966, need your full name

SFG75, Where the heck is Sutton Ne, and dont say "well you go to Coventrycats house then head west"

I believe everyone else is good unless you have changed your add in the last year

Thanks Randy

Randyb1 said:
SFG75, Where the heck is Sutton Ne, and dont say "well you go to Coventrycats house then head west"
You forgot one important detail Randy. When you reach Coventry's house, you will know that is the right one when you see a Jim Sullivan for congress campaign yard sign and a car with a "Dodd squad" sticker on it. :p :p :p

Can't wait to see Bill on old Highway 6. I think we're meeting somewhere in the middle.
:)
Randy-you did tell everyone that this is a hand delivered pass right? ??? ???

Just an update , still trying to get this out on Tuesday.
A change in the cigar lineup.

#16. Dimond Crown Maximus Churchill changed to Dimond Crown Maximus Double Corona.

#28. Montecristo #1 changed to Montecristo #4 cant find , no idea

#32 Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Torpedo changed to Cohiba Robustos , I think I must have smoked it ??? know I had it but cant find it

sorry about the changes

Pass order will start with Half Full Monty then go up the east coast, Pass order has been updated at the top .

If something in the lineup won't work for timing let me know and Ill try to adjust.
Like I said , Im in no big rush with the holidays comming up and everything , all I ask is to keep everyone informed on whats going on, If its getting close to your spot in the pass and you know that you are going to be gone we can bump you down on the list , just let us know, no big deal.

Pre printed shipping labels will be included with the pass, as well as a puts and take sheet, baggies , and sharpies. If someone wants to take one of the sharpies and replace it with a cigar that would be fine also ;) There will also be a couple of water pillows just to be on the safe side.

Looks like a great line up , this should be a lot of fun.
Thanks Randy :D

Wow, almost at the end for a change! :D

Damn, Randy, with the list of smokes you're starting with, I'm almost afraid of what's gonna be in there when it gets to me. :0

(You'll all notice, I said "almost". :sign: )

Alright...near instant gratification being near the beginning. I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready eddy eddy.