• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day

I will be happy to wager on individual RS vs NYY series as they come up in the schedule.

Doc.

And yet here it is the eve of teh first series and not even one of you patehtic so calledRED SUX fans have stepped up to defend your teams honor. Well I guess that is to be expected....I guess the fansd are as PATHETIC as the team

P.S. The only wager i could squeak out of any of ya' was Seadub who seems to think some weird guy named Igawa(????) will strike out ten Yankees on Sunday......I toook that bet immediately as it just won't happen

I will be happy to wager on individual RS vs NYY series as they come up in the schedule.

Doc.

And yet here it is the eve of teh first series and not even one of you patehtic so calledRED SUX fans have stepped up to defend your teams honor. Well I guess that is to be expected....I guess the fansd are as PATHETIC as the team

P.S. The only wager i could squeak out of any of ya' was Seadub who seems to think some weird guy named Igawa(????) will strike out ten Yankees on Sunday......I toook that bet immediately as it just won't happen
5 cigars, $50 minimun MSRP best 2 out of three. Double or nothin' on next weekends series. Put up or shut up Yorker.

Doc.

Doc.

5 cigars, $50 minimun MSRP best 2 out of three. Double or nothin' on next weekends series. Put up or shut up Yorker.

Doc.

Glad to see somone still has a set on here....you are on DD!!!!!

kelloggs_cocokrisp_b.jpg

I'm having to pick up the slack for you Sox fans!

Good guys: 1

Evil Emprire: 0

Today: Beckett vs Who?...never heard of him.

Doc.

Doc.

Doc.

Where am I shipping??? :(

Good guys 2
Evil Empire 0

Looks like I'm sittin' in the catbird seat.

Doc.

Well, well, well, Vincent...

Looks like we're going for the trifecta tomorrow. Care for a little extra heat on our 10K Dice K wager ???

Jeter really does swallow

edited to change the color of Dice K to Red Sox red

Doc.

Doc.

You're not shipping anywhere...yet.

Doc.

Doc.

Doc.

You're not shipping anywhere...yet.

Doc.

Doc, I don't think he wants any piece of that double of nothing. :laugh: :D :laugh:

Love to see this rivalry...my two favorite teams...the Mets and whomever beats the Jankees! :laugh:

Love to see this rivalry...my two favorite teams...the Mets and whomever beats the Jankees! :laugh:
We baseball fans are fortunate here in the N. East. We get playoff intensity ballgames in April. It's great for the game.

Doc.