• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day

It is of course an invite!!!!

My dog loves the smell of burning Red Sox hats and the taste of freshly bitten Red Sox flesh almost as much as Mets meat....... :cool:

It is of course an invite!!!!

My dog loves the smell of burning Red Sox hats and the taste of freshly bitten Red Sox flesh almost as much as Mets meat....... :cool:

Looking forward to it. :thumbs:

Maybe by then your boys will have at least a couple of more wins under their belts. :sign:

Yankees 9
Tampa Bay 5

Top of the 9th ball is in Mariano Rivera's hand....................GAME OVER!!!!!

A win over Tampa Bay?!? :sign:
WOW, now THERE'S something to write home about. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess your boys really should be delighting in that win after all...after last night's game against TB...damn. :sign: :laugh: Even the mighty A. Rod couldn't muster a win for you. :laugh: I think your boys are at what now? 8 and 10? That might just have moved them down to #4 in the AL East standings.

Not that our boys did any better against Toronto. Still, at least we are #1 in the AL East and are, if I recall correctly, 12 and 6.

Still lookin' forward to darkening your doorstep with full Red Sox regalia this summer. :D

I guess your boys really should be delighting in that win after all...after last night's game against TB...damn. :sign: :laugh: Even the mighty A. Rod couldn't muster a win for you. :laugh: I think your boys are at what now? 8 and 10? That might just have moved them down to #4 in the AL East standings.

Not that our boys did any better against Toronto. Still, at least we are #1 in the AL East and are, if I recall correctly, 12 and 6.

Still lookin' forward to darkening your doorstep with full Red Sox regalia this summer. :D
[/quote

There aren't any words to describe the frustaration of scoring an average of 6-8 runs and not being able to win....

I guess I am starting to get an inkling of what it must be like to root for a team that can only win the World Series once evry 100 years...... :sign:

Don't worry Vince, that inkling will turn in to full blown experience. 100 years from now, they'll call it the curse of "Aura and Mystique".

Don't worry Vince, that inkling will turn in to full blown experience. 100 years from now, they'll call it the curse of "Aura and Mystique".

Huh what.....I can't concentrate...I keep waiting for your avatars tits to fall out.... :D

GOD loves the Yankees......why else would he have given us a rain out when we needed it most...... :p

...and so it continues.

DICE K

YANKEES SUCK

And so it begins again..........Our confidence and record in a state of serious despair.......but our resolve st and faith strong as ever.....it is almost pre-ordained that the Yankees shall rise form the ashes like a phoenix. Who better to do it against than the most rivaled and hated team in the league the Boston Redsux

Vincent...

double or nothing on today's game... same 10k for Dice K

And I don't want to be near you with all the G.d talk. When the lightning bolt hits... ouch! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vincent...

And I don't want to be near you with all the G.d talk. When the lightning bolt hits... ouch! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the offer.....but a good gambler walks away a winner.......I think I will just take the sticks I won to help offset the loss to DD :blush:
Plus you have better smokes than me so I would be a fool to risk my winnings....lol

So DD I guess our bet is now a press? You already won the first series so the best I can do is to only owe you the first round of sticks, or did you originally want that bet for the combined series, and we could walk away square if the Yankees sweep ? I still am unsure, so just let me know.

edit: Since I can't type for sh*t

I guess I am starting to get an inkling of what it must be like to root for a team that can only win the World Series once evry 100 years...... :sign:
[/quote]
Please don't bring the Cubs into this conversation! :angry:

Vincent...

Thanks for the offer.....but a good gambler walks away a winner.......I think I will just take the sticks I won to help offset the loss to DD :blush:
Plus you have better smokes than me so I would be a fool to risk my winnings....lol

So DD I guess our bet is now a press? You already won the first series so the best I can do is to only owe you the first round of sticks, or did you originally want that bet for the combined series, and we could walk away square if the Yankees sweep ? I still am unsure, so just let me know.

Was my wager so easy to misunderstand? If the Yankees win the series, 2 out of three would do it, you would owe me nothing. If the Sox should win the series, you would owe me 10 sticks worth a minimum of $100 msrp.

Doc.

Vincent...

PUSSY

Vincent...

PUSSY

Well you know what they say......you are what you eat..... :laugh:
Besides I am not so weak-minded that a hurled insult woudl let me give up what I am sure will be spme once in a life-time level somokes form your cache....... :sign:

Besides I would feel to guilty doubling you up when they start to rock Dice K....remember my prediction....this guy will get hammered now that they have seen "the gyro"...

Not for nothing....but if the rain keeps falling the way it is now there ain't gonna be no game tonight!!!

Vincent...

Was my wager so easy to misunderstand? If the Yankees win the series, 2 out of three would do it, you would owe me nothing. If the Sox should win the series, you would owe me 10 sticks worth a minimum of $100 msrp.

Doc.

Got it!

Vincent...

PUSSY

Besides I am not so weak-minded that a hurled insult woudl let me give up what I am sure will be spme once in a life-time level somokes form your cache....... :sign:

Besides I would feel to guilty doubling you up when they start to rock Dice K....remember my prediction....this guy will get hammered now that they have seen "the gyro"...

Not for nothing....but if the rain keeps falling the way it is now there ain't gonna be no game tonight!!!

PUSSY x10

Vincent...

PUSSY

PUSSY x10

Whatever pal......just don't forget my sticks.......lol :sign: