• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

So, If your an ebay seller and like to support OpFTH - there now is another way to do that.

THANKS in advance!

Bill
"smitty"
www.opfth.com

Sweet. Just getting ready to list some stuff.

10 priority boxes with at least 200+ cigars, 5 magazines and cutters etc left the midwest today for the troops!

Still packing the other items and care packages to go out later next week. This was JUST cigars. WOW! great job!

Thanks to all that have donated to OpFTH in the last month. I suspect at least 5 more filled with care items to leave next week.

Details of who they were shipped to can be found on the forums at opfth in the UNITS section.

THANKS AGAIN for the Support!

Bill
"smitty"

Once again let me say on behalf of all the troops everywhere

YOU FUGGHIN ROCK

Thanks for all you do for us

Tim

yup - your one of them!

share the goodies and take lots of pictures for your thread on OpFTH units section so those that donated to your package can see those that get them enjoy a moment of love and relaxation from the states :)

A M B U S H E D !!!!

Holy cow, Just walked in dead tired at 0030 (1230am) for you civ's and found the OPFTH box on my floor.
Way over the top, thanks so much Smitty. I will take pics of the lot laid out, and then as I pass the goodies bags out
to my fellow soldier smokers.

I really just want to put them on my bunk and roll around nekkid with them ???

Thanks so much

Tim

well. thats only the welcome box :)

i believe a care package or 2 and another box filled with cigars might be labeled for you here too.

welcome to the OpFTH firing range.

i have a girl scout troops shipping about 100 boxes of items out soon and your name was "shared" with them too. might be a cookie or 2 in those but no cigars. I will make sure i take of you on that.

You know me, I somehow find a way to take care of our cpass buds :)

well. thats only the welcome box :)

i believe a care package or 2 and another box filled with cigars might be labeled for you here too.

welcome to the OpFTH firing range.

i have a girl scout troops shipping about 100 boxes of items out soon and your name was "shared" with them too. might be a cookie or 2 in those but no cigars. I will make sure i take of you on that.

You know me, I somehow find a way to take care of our cpass buds :)

just so you know, this is a TWO way range......

12 Boxes of Care items (minimum box 16lbs) left todayfor the troops. Details soon on the website www.opfth.com in the forums / UNITS sections to see who got them.

Thanks for all the items donated last month.

We also have 100 boxes being sent via a Girls Scout troop - So it will be Christmas in July (august) for the OpFTH targets.

btw - I think a couple had MX apo's on them :)

Also updates:

Ksig2033 20 cigars for the troops

--------------------

Sloth -roger - 20 sticks and a humi for the troops

Both of these arrived safely today. THANKS

So just when I get all the OPFTH smokes passed out

WHAM! ! ! Hit again, Holy Smoke what in the world am I going to do with all these?

Thanks again Smitty. The Troopers of the First Cav send their thanks.
More Pics to follow soon

S3000026-1.jpg

S3000028.jpg

Tim

well - ENJOY! oh and I think i might have slipped your name on a care package box too. MY BAD :)

so be on the look out for that one right behind that one

well - ENJOY! oh and I think i might have slipped your name on a care package box too. MY BAD :)

so be on the look out for that one right behind that one

yep, got that today as well, sorry I forgot to post that in the first umm post.
Also, should be having a Prosperity Herf tomorrow night, if so, I will post the pics

Tim

Craig (lucasbuck) sent a bunch of cigars to hand out with my newbie sampler. I thought that was very awesome, and the cigar smokers on the ship are very thankful as well.

One more pic....

S3000033-1.jpg

Thanks again Smitty

Tim

A pic of my Iraqi Squad that I train. These are some of the best Iraqi soldiers I have ever met.....but that is still not saying much.......

I hate to admit but these guys have become like brothers to me.....

DSCF2216-1.jpg

Back Row: Abu Ola (NCOIC), "Freddy" (CPT Graves's 'terp), Me, Mousin, CPT Graves ( my partner in crime, and the guy that made my Avatar) Hussein Ali

Front Row: Tahere, "Tommy" (My 'terp), Yehyha

Tim

ANYONE STILL WANT ONE?

I have a new stock! They are going to be listed on a Harley board OpFTH has a presence on and to some Chapter members (HOG) locally that have contributed and support us. I will list them here and on several other sites and at our main website too this week. They are FREE! (with a donation of $15 to OpFTH) :)

All donations of $15 or more (or multiples of $15 for more then one) can be made via Paypal or justgive.org at our website www.opfth.com

you can also send a check or money order made out to OpFTH

these look great on your leathers and are a great way to show your support and talk up some exposure for a great cause.

newfolder.jpg

hello bill,

i got the "cigars for the troops" package out in the mail today. you should receive it on tuesday. i know it isn't much but it is the best i can do for now. i might be able to put something else together toward the end of the year.

thanks,
mike