• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Biggest Sale Of The Year!

MilesMingusMonk said:
mhortsch said:
Send me free cigars

andrewhac said:
Me too. good stuffs. NOt balony craps... O.K...  :rolleyes:

The newest graduates from Purobrat University? ??? :whistling:
[snapback]217657[/snapback]​

Ouch, that one hurt.

I was just being a cock to a salesman that has no right being on this board...

MilesMingusMonk said:
mhortsch said:
Send me free cigars

andrewhac said:
Me too. good stuffs. NOt balony craps... O.K...  :rolleyes:

The newest graduates from Purobrat University? ??? :whistling:
[snapback]217657[/snapback]​

Maybe he can get another great review from them as well :laugh: :laugh:

MilesMingusMonk said:
DandScigars said:
After reading your post I was suprised just like you. I found out it was an employee of mine trying to boost sales. I dealt with him but I decided not to argue with you guys, because I do feel you guy's have reasons to be upset.
-Rick
[snapback]217158[/snapback]​

Excalibur , is that you! :laugh:
[snapback]217160[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
:laugh: :laugh:

Good job Marc :thumbs:

You were right on the money BUT the downside was ya left yourself open for the Puro comparison and that had to hurt :D
[snapback]217971[/snapback]​

Im still learning CC.

coventrycat86 said:
Soooooooo DandS is SlickNYC the same person as you?

Now don't lie.........
[snapback]216722[/snapback]​

So what does he do???

DandScigars said:
After reading your post I was suprised just like you. I found out it was an employee of mine trying to boost sales. I dealt with him but I decided not to argue with you guys, because I do feel you guy's have reasons to be upset.
-Rick

Man... I really trust you now, Rick...

DandScigars said:
-Rick

So when Slick made the statement below, on another thread, you thought he was a customer? Did you look him up in your records and see what he ordered? Even after we called Slick out, you now say something 2 weeks later? I think you lie very easily. Why would you even post here after all this bull$hit. Let's not forget the cigars with the beetles.

SlickNYC said:
Rick,
See if you can get some Acid or some Don Rafael. If you can offer them for cheap $ then i'll be placing another order from you :D
[snapback]212703[/snapback]​

BTW, how did you "deal with him"? Promotion for being a sneaky businessman like yourself?

Well at least you'll be able to age those cigars for a LONG time! Assuming the beetles don't finish them.

I can't justify for what an employee did nor do I expect for you to believe me. I understand you've got your right to be upset and your reason to not believe me. I tried to get some input on the cigars and that's what I did (I want to thank everyone that tried my cigars out and for the feedback they've sent me), it's fine that some of you guys didn't like them either, in the end any feedback wether it be good or bad helps us in future production. I do however think that some of you guy's have gone overboard, even from my first post I noticed this board was not very friendly. I don't know if it's either that some of you have too much time in your hands or are just a**holes by nature, but from my first post I remember receiving ignorant immature attacks. I realized that after one of my sales reps posted a fony review you had your reason, but even before that all I was receiving was crap. I've noticed other new newbies get the same treatment by some of you. Whatever it may be, that doesn't matter anymore. This will be my last post in this board.

(P.S. Get ready to have this thread expand to 5 extra pages with smart asses trying to come up with quirky idiotic comments trying to impress other a**holes)

DandScigars said:
I can't justify for what an employee did nor do I expect for you to believe me. I understand you've got your right to be upset and your reason to not believe me. I tried to get some input on the cigars and that's what I did (I want to thank everyone that tried my cigars out and for the feedback they've sent me), it's fine that some of you guys didn't like them either, in the end any feedback wether it be good or bad helps us in future production. I do however think that some of you guy's have gone overboard, even from my first post I noticed this board was not very friendly. I don't know if it's either that some of you have too much time in your hands or are just a**holes by nature, but from my first post I remember receiving ignorant immature attacks. I realized that after one of my sales reps posted a fony review you had your reason, but even before that all I was receiving was crap. I've noticed other new newbies get the same treatment by some of you. Whatever it may be, that doesn't matter anymore. This will be my last post in this board.

(P.S. Get ready to have this thread expand to 5 extra pages with smart asses trying to come up with quirky idiotic comments trying to impress other a**holes)
[snapback]218605[/snapback]​
Can I still get the free cigar ? :whistling:

/// WARNING \\\ Explicits ahead

For some reason, and I'm not putting this out there against anyone, and it's not meant to upset DandS or anyone else...but one of the greatest quotes of all time, from Team America just popped into my head and I need to share it:

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes: assholes that just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f**k an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f**k too much or f**k when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f**k this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in sh*t!"

K, i need to go back to bed, just woke up from a coughing attack. Hopefully I don't offend anyone...

DandScigars said:

Let's start with this:
I do however think that some of you guy's have gone overboard, even from my first post I noticed this board was not very friendly.
Uh no you liar, your first THREE posts were the SAME post in three different places essentially spamming the site here and NO ONE was nasty to you. You started out here acting like a total a$$hole and you say people on this board were not very friendly, LMFAO!! Go pull the same crap on CigarFamily and see what happens you L O S E R.

I don't know if it's either that some of you have too much time in your hands or are just a**holes by nature, but from my first post I remember receiving ignorant immature attacks.
Once again you are lying and now you're flaming people and getting personal. You're a first class POS.

I realized that after one of my sales reps posted a fony review you had your reason
ANOTHER LIE!! This liar just can't help himself. Rick/Slick whatever you're calling yourself these days, NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE will believe your lie so just drop it, that one is worse than "my dog ate my homework" so give it a rest, okay?

This will be my last post in this board.
REALLY? :laugh: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I sure hope so, my only problem is that since you're a proven liar, I don't know if I can bring myself to believe you...... :laugh:

P.S. Get ready to have this thread expand to 5 extra pages with smart asses trying to come up with quirky idiotic comments trying to impress other a**holes
LMAO :laugh: Going out in a blaze of glory, huh? When you jump off a 40 story building I'll bet a guy like you takes a gun to shoot himself in the head on the way down just to make sure!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You won't be missed. ;)

DandScigars said:
I do however think that some of you guy's have gone overboard, even from my first post I noticed this board was not very friendly. I don't know if it's either that some of you have too much time in your hands or are just a**holes by nature, but from my first post I remember receiving ignorant immature attacks.

As Bill said, you're first THREE posts were the same thing in three separate forums:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...topic=13937&hl=

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...topic=13936&hl=

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...topic=13938&hl=

Your revisionist history is laughable. Igot on you for posting the same thing in three places (i.e. spamming). There is a place for your posts, and that is in the Marketplace and no where else. If you took some time to explore the site before shilling your website you would have known that. I even defended your post asking for feedback on your website as I thought you truly wanted it. Then, I realized you were spamming the site by posting the SAME thing in two separate forums. No one was being "unfriendly" to you in any of those threads. The unfriendliness began when people realized you are a jerk.

DandScigars said:

There's only one a**hole in this thread and it isn't any of the people calling you out for being a liar and poor businessman. You came onto this board, began spamming immediately, then started lying and trying to cover up your mistakes. This is a very friendly board (as Bill said, try the same crap over on CF) but we don't take kindly to smartass vendors spamming the site.

that's it? i'm a bit dissapointed...comon...you guy's can do better than that.....
:sign:

DandScigars said:
that's it? i'm a bit dissapointed...comon...you guy's can do better than that.....
[snapback]218670[/snapback]​
I thought he said he was not going to post any more... :p

junkman_56 said:
DandScigars said:
I thought he said he was not going to post any more... :p
[snapback]218692[/snapback]​
one more...just for you ;)

DandScigars said:

Wow .... I just have to say how dissapointed I am in your behavior as a businessman. You want us to do better? How's this, we won't be sending you our business, your name is mud all over these boards, and we will continue to share your business conduct when anyone asks about, or even mentions, D & S Cigars, Inc..

:cool: