• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Biggest Sale Of The Year!

If you people would stop topping this thread he'd be talking to himself.

NA

Rod, can we just ban this piece of **** and be done with this?

And Rick, you mother****er, you better believe I'll take the time to join every cigar online community to post a link to this thread, just because I have the time and I'm a spiteful person. **** you!

Gonz said:
Rod, can we just ban this piece of **** and be done with this?

And Rick, you mother****er, you better believe I'll take the time to join every cigar online community to post a link to this thread, just because I have the time and I'm a spiteful person. **** you!
[snapback]218779[/snapback]​
lol.....yea you're absolutely right, this board isn't full of a**holes, I don't know what got into me...i apologize.

Hey Mods and Admin, could you please lock this up and remove DandScigars from the boards.

If he has nothing positive to add to the board then there's really no need for him to be here anymore.

Let's move on!

Well guess what jag off, you just made the scumbag list. This list is used by every major cigar BB. Now everyone will know what a spammer and a hole you are. The cigar BB's on the internet is a small world, you just cost yourself a ton of business wise ass. You can view the likst here. Your name will be up there by the end of business today.

http://members.cox.net/ormazd/ScumbagPage.htm

Lowest Price You'll Ever Find For An Empty Cigar Box.

Are you kidding? You would have to pay people to take them to make that claim.

Anyway I'll say it now before you get banned. I told ya so. Your cigars sucks and contrary to your belief all cigars are not created equal to Opus or curly heads for that matter. Dick.

The Master said:
Well guess what jag off, you just made the scumbag list. This list is used by every major cigar BB. Now everyone will know what a spammer and a hole you are. The cigar BB's on the internet is a small world, you just cost yourself a ton of business wise ass. You can view the list here. Your name will be up there by the end of business today.

[snapback]218839[/snapback]​

LMFAO!!!!!

Way to go Slick/Rick/Whatever...... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Very good move Harris...thanks for jumping in big guy!! :thumbs:

The Master said:
Well guess what jag off, you just made the scumbag list. This list is used by every major cigar BB. Now everyone will know what a spammer and a hole you are. The cigar BB's on the internet is a small world, you just cost yourself a ton of business wise ass. You can view the likst here. Your name will be up there by the end of business today.

I just checked your description.

I think in all fairness I have to also say that he sent me two bundles of beetle-ridden cigars. They were to be for the blind taste test thread, so they were free, and he did say they were taken from the wrong batch and mailed out mistakenly by his secretary. (just trying to be fair, but the fact is there was at least one LIVE beetle in the bundles he sent me, and the holes were actually clear through the cellophane.

The Master said:

Congratulations for making the "list of losers". That should help your business immensely... ;)

Was that wav file always attached to the site or was it added today? ROL no matter what :)

This guy could not sell me a bundle of his $hitty cigars if I was homeless and they were only a nickel. :laugh: