• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Cigar to expand....

Mike33

Just saw this on the KC Star's homepage today: Link

I would just like to say this is great news for those of us in the southern portion of KC. Looking forward to attending some events at the new place :thumbs:

Cool! Good for them and probably wise to go into JoCo again.

I remember their other location they had quite awhile ago. I had a friend that worked there.

Outstanding. :) October? Damn, that's fast. Now I won't have to bundle up on my patio in the winter!

Strange that I don't see any mention of it on The Outlaw's web site, however.

Congrats to Kendall and the whole Outlaw crew! (Even smokyballs :laugh: )

- Tim

Way to go guys!! If there is one thing the world needs, it's MORE OUTLAW!!

Ah man, that's gonna be pretty epic. I'll definitely have to get down after the grand re-opening.

So this is a second location, right? (Sorry, my brain is in 6 and 2 year old kids from hell mode right now)

That's awesome. I hear that area has really grown the last few years. They probably need an awesome beyond awesome cigar presence.

So this is a second location, right? (Sorry, my brain is in 6 and 2 year old kids from hell mode right now)

That's awesome. I hear that area has really grown the last few years. They probably need an awesome beyond awesome cigar presence.

I believe this will be a full on move.

That makes sense.

I may be able to squeeze a second event into the schedule with the new location. If I throw in a visit to family (who are not far from Overland Park), I can probably get TheWife© and TheKids© to tag along and leave me at The Outlaw for the day. :thumbs:

Maybe Kendall should look into opening an Outlaw Tanning Salon adjacent to the new digs...

This is a second store. The one up north remains open. I have been busy and haven't had a chance to stop in for a while, so I'm not sure how things are going to work with the events going forward. I'm not sure if they are going to be split between the stores or what.

Oh really? That's interesting. So one will be a shop and the other a club or will they both be full on shops?

This is a second store. The one up north remains open. I have been busy and haven't had a chance to stop in for a while, so I'm not sure how things are going to work with the events going forward. I'm not sure if they are going to be split between the stores or what.

I figured it would be a 2nd store. I remember the first discussions of this back in 05-06. Cool to see it finally take shape. They better leave the Chatham store open, show north of the river some love!!!

That makes sense, Brent. :laugh:

Maybe someone could nudge Brad or Scott to come on and clear things up for us.

I guess it doesn't really matter. More Outlaw is good Outlaw as far as I'm concerned.

I saw that as well. Great news. I never have the time to get out North of the river.

WOW you guys really got the inside stuff around here.
There will be a second Outlaw opening up in very early October at 137th and Metcalf in Overland Park KS.
Again this is in addition to our location in Kansas City MO.
Hope to see as many of you guys there as we see at our KC store.

We will try to answer all your questions as answers become available.

WOW you guys really got the inside stuff around here.
There will be a second Outlaw opening up in very early October at 137th and Metcalf in Overland Park KS.
Again this is in addition to our location in Kansas City MO.
Hope to see as many of you guys there as we see at our KC store.

We will try to answer all your questions as answers become available.

Thanks for clearing that up. Great news for you guys!

:thumbs: