• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Cigar to expand....

WOW you guys really got the inside stuff around here.
There will be a second Outlaw opening up in very early October at 137th and Metcalf in Overland Park KS.
Again this is in addition to our location in Kansas City MO.
Hope to see as many of you guys there as we see at our KC store.

We will try to answer all your questions as answers become available.

Will the new shop smell like sausage?

Full on store! Much larger than the store I'm staying at! I'm a little jealous and excited for everyone. This is going to be the mother of all cigar stores. If you have been to the Outlaw before you will be in for a real treat when this bad boy is done. It is a stand alone spot that used to be a Macaroni Grill! I'll give you guys a little more info as we get closer to it being opened! I'll see if Kendall will let me to a photo montage of the progress.

Great stuff fellas! Now they will need to get a bigger bell for the new location!

This is great news!!!The Outlaw is moving closer to me now!!!! :thumbs:

Wow that is awesome. Bigger/Badder Outlaw is hard to imagine.

Glad to hear it and best of luck to you guys. This might be the perfect excuse to come up!

My sister gets her allergy shots near there every 2 weeks or so, so it'll be nice.

My sister gets her allergy shots near there every 2 weeks or so, so it'll be nice.

:sign: that sounds like it will be nice because your sister gets her allergy shots there ever 2 weeks.

I drive with her down there on my days off, I rarely hit that side of the city so I might as well.

There will be a second Outlaw opening up in very early October at 137th and Metcalf in Overland Park KS.

You smell like my sausage!

Good lord, Dirick! Do you realize the paradox you'll create if you have simutanious events? It could tear space-time!

That is what just went through my head Bruce.

Or schedule the event at one place and then the next weekend hit the other place.

Have to put both places on the schedule!

Good lord, Dirick! Do you realize the paradox you'll create if you have simutanious events? It could tear space-time!

in my best Hubert J Farnsworth voice....

Thats not good news everyone!! Tearing space and time is dangerous.

The events would be held at either location, not simultaniously.
Its hard for even me to imagine 2 events going on at the same time.

Full on store! Much larger than the store I'm staying at! I'm a little jealous and excited for everyone. This is going to be the mother of all cigar stores. If you have been to the Outlaw before you will be in for a real treat when this bad boy is done. It is a stand alone spot that used to be a Macaroni Grill! I'll give you guys a little more info as we get closer to it being opened! I'll see if Kendall will let me to a photo montage of the progress.

Pretty much answers that question.

Now, is there room enough in the building for a private Jack Stack beans and cigar room?

You can never have enough of a good thing. Congrats.
I'll come down, my wife will be pissed......again.