• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Event-Jorge Padron

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
May 17 Jorge Padron will be at Outlaw Cigar Co. in KC. Is anyone coming into town for this event? How many of us local guys will be in attendance.

My son has a 3:00 t-ball game, so I will be there around 5ish. I would be up for something the night before if any out of towners are coming early.

Sent you a PM.

I'll be there about 1ish on Friday and staying through Sunday morning.

I will be flying in about 1pm Friday right now I am staying until Saturday evening but thinking about changing it to Sunday. :thumbs:

I'll be there Friday evening. Probably right around dinner time or so. I'm leaving Sunday.

I'd be up for something on Friday night.

:cool:

Myself, simmsboard, Swifty and sinnyc will be getting in for dinner on Friday and will depart on Sunday morn. We're down for whatever.

Alan, it's funny that we'll finally meet in Kansas City. F'n Northlander. :)

Myself, simmsboard, Swifty and sinnyc will be getting in for dinner on Friday and will depart on Sunday morn. We're down for whatever.

If we could all agree on a dinner time and someone down there would be kind enough to call in a reservation I would love to start out at the Outlaw and have dinner again at :love: Jack Stack :love: . They have a nice patio area at the Freighthouse location where we can eat and smoke. JHawk set us up the bomb for Carlito and an earlier dinner time 5:30ish seemed to work well for avoiding the dinner rush. It can be very busy there.

If we could all agree on a dinner time and someone down there would be kind enough to call in a reservation I would love to start out at the Outlaw and have dinner again at :love: Jack Stack :love: . They have a nice patio area at the Freighthouse location where we can eat and smoke. JHawk set us up the bomb for Carlito and an earlier dinner time 5:30ish seemed to work well for avoiding the dinner rush. It can be very busy there.

That sounds very attractive. I'm up for whatever.

x2 Sounds great to me too! :thumbs:

Marc (Mark Twain) and I will be there Sat. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys :thumbs:

The wife informed me today that I have a commitment that night until 8:00, but once someone sets up a gathering place I will be meeting up with you gentleman later in the evening. IF someone in the KC area could set something up, please provide locations and the contact info.

That is pretty funny. :laugh: I couldn't swing Vegas, so I thought this would be the next best thing. I'll get down to the Cities on a Thursday once the kickballers are out. :whistling:

If this happens I'll do my best to make it down there in time. I'll be leaving pretty early as it is, I should be able to get down there in time. It's been a long time since I ate at Jack Stacks. It's definitely worth the effort.

See Brad? The Brothers will take care of the publicity! Wish I could go... :(

The best I will be able to do is either a few hours Friday evening after work OR a few hours at the actual event. If I was off work on Friday I would have been happy to set up the festivities again. I would (if I may stick my nose in) suggest making the Jack Stack reservations for before 5 -- to avoid the rush hour mess.
I hope the wife lets me out of the house to meet up with you fine folks!! :whistling:

Hell ya !!! I had a great time down there for the Carlito event (even though I am not the biggest chatter... I sure enjoyed getting to meet folks). Looking forward to seeing the Outlaw folks once again, and meeting a few more folks I have yet to see from the board. Thinking of our car going down the highway with cigar smoke billowing out gets me chuckling already. See ya all there.

I'll be there around noon on Saturday until they kick me out.

Wish I could sneak out early on Friday. Oh well, you guys will have to bring me back some ribs!

I met Jorge at an event at my local. He is a very nice guy and his cigars are fantastic. :thumbs:

Sent you a PM.

I'll be there about 1ish on Friday and staying through Sunday morning.

Wish I could make the trip with you, Wyatt! A little road trip would have been fun, but now that I'm down in FL, that makes it a little difficult. However, if you want to swing down and pick me up, I'm game. :thumbs: