• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Event-Jorge Padron

Jorge: "Later tonight I got a fighter I'm sponsoring who is fighting on HBO. You guys want to hang around and watch the fight with me"

Us: "Uhhhh....okay."

Jorge: "Hey you know what, my dad would love to meet you guys some time. You guys should all come down and visit us some time. My dad would get a big kick out of it."

Us: Uhhhh.......okay.

Jorge: "But in the mean time, would you guys mind getting video taped for a birthday present were going to give dad. I'd like to get you guys on tape talking about Padron cigars. We're going to show it to him on his birthday, he'd really love it."

May 17, 2008

Dear Journal:

Best f===ing day ever.

Big Public Thank You to everyone at the Outlaw. You guys are incredible.

Big thanks to Brad, who whooped everyone's ass. A couple of us got thrown down on pretty hard.

There were a few occasions on Friday and Saturday that left CPers baffled and humbled by the generous hospitality of everyone at the Outlaw. What a great f'n place.

And yeah, everything that has been said about Jorge (and his posse), and then some.

I don't have time to writ my complete thoughts right now. I'm dog-ass tired after driving home.

All I can say is that the two days I spent in KC with The Outlaw crew, my fellow CP BOTLs, and Jorge Padron are easily within the top 10 of not only my cigar smoking lifetime, but my entire lifetime.

The incredible hospitality shown by The Outlaw crew, the nonstop generosity of each and every CPer, the atmosphere, putting faces and handshakes to names, just hanging out with JORGE F'n PADRON!!! like he was one of us, it was all just beyond belief.

TheWife© says I still have a grin on my face even after driving for 10+ hours twice in 2 days.

My deepest thanks to EVERYONE that made this such a great weekend!

And yes, the beans definitely are to DIE for!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok you fuggers stop rubbing it in! :angry:

Really wish I could have stayed! :D

Outlaw002.jpg

Outlaw003.jpg

Simmsboard and Jhawk
Outlaw005.jpg

Swifty,Bsneed51,Tsmckenney,Sinnyc
Outlaw006.jpg

Lilbastage, Sifty
Outlaw007.jpg

Brad
Outlaw008.jpg

Outlaw009.jpg

and JESSICA
Outlaw010.jpg

Outlaw014.jpg

Outlaw012.jpg

Wow....Just Wow.

As great as Friday was, Saturday was truly, and I mean truly, UNBELIEVABLE.

I had the greatest day I've ever had smoking cigars...period.

There are no words to describe the day that was had by the CP BOTLs at The Outlaw today, just no words.

What a time.

I got a couple: Surreal and Transcendental

I don't even know where to begin. First off, huge thanks to all the very generous BOTL including Outlaw staff and CPers that gifted me a new 5 count otter box and many extremely nice sticks after mine ( tightly packed with 6 cigars worth about $100 total) got stolen out of the Outlaw lounge area. Another big thanks to all the very generous BOTL who gifted me sticks including a couple quite rare ones prior to my shit getting ripped off. I would list everyone by name but I would feel like crap if I forgot, which I'm prone to doing, a name. I am too overwhelmed and wiped out to right now write much more. I may post more later, but for now here are a few pics.

Friday01.jpg

Friday

Frinightdinner.jpg

Friday night dinner

Frinightafterdinner.jpg

Friday night after dinner

personalinvitation.jpg

"Hey you know what, my dad would love to meet you guys some time. You guys should all come down and visit us some time. My dad would get a big kick out of it.""But in the mean time, would you guys mind getting video taped for a birthday present were going to give dad. I'd like to get you guys on tape talking about Padron cigars. We're going to show it to him on his birthday, he'd really love it."

niceshades.jpg

Nice shades!

notkoala.jpg

"Dude, that's not a koala."

"Dude, thats not a koala!"

LOL!

Nope, its an amazing girl that loves smoking Padrons almost as much as I do.

I haven't logged into CP since the Padron event last year, so I had to ask Tony if everyone was referring to Jack Stack's beans in their siglines. They are indeed, TO DIE FOR. And I worked there for over two years!

You guys that are coming back for Litto better keep me in the loop so I can go to dinner with you! I'm hooked on this place now, dammit another website to distract me from being productive, as though arfcom wasn't bad enough...

:D

Really enjoyed this Topic and the Pic's were unreal mates.

Thanks for sharing, maybe one day I will be able to get there to take some photos, smoke some cigars and meet you all in person.

Jorge: "Later tonight I got a fighter I'm sponsoring who is fighting on HBO. You guys want to hang around and watch the fight with me"

Sinc
That was a great time during Fight Night. Gamboa pounded the holy hell out of that guy. Knowing that the Padron family sponsors hims is so freaking cool. The Event was awesome and loved the little surprise cigar that I didn't know about.

Again, a wonderful trip to The Outlaw. Only flaw I had was that Missouri greeted me with a 125 to 150lb Doe. Lets just say 65mph with a 2 ton + vehicle and a Doe, isn't a pretty sight for the Doe. Only thing that happened was it broke my left headlight and turn signal cover. No scratches, dent's or any thing else. I saw the Doe on my way home and it looked like someone shoved a Grenade up its ass. You could say total carnage for the win. :laugh: Now I remember why I love older cars pre 1982. :D

Thanks once again Brad for such a awesome time. :thumbs:

Only flaw I had was that Missouri greeted me with a 125 to 150lb Doe.

Deer Whistles....sold at Wally-World for less that $5. Cheaper than a headlight and you got off cheap; even for an old car. :thumbs: :thumbs:

TASMAN....learn how to operate your camera (did ya lose the FM?)....for a minute there I thought those were old pics; but then realized that the trees in KC aren't green in January. :laugh: :laugh:

"Dude, thats not a koala!"

LOL!

Nope, its an amazing girl that loves smoking Padrons almost as much as I do.

That was your girlfriend who got shot out of a tree? Crazy. I don't remember who told us the story, but that was nuts.

Man, for 10 guys sitting around in the same chairs for nearly 14 hours, there sure was a lot going down at the Outlaw. Somebody should have shot a CP documentary that day (and the night before).

Yep, thats my girl. It was probably Swifty that told the story, she told it at last years Padron party that a bunch of you guys came to.

We went to Outlaw for our 2nd or 3rd date, I bought her a No.35 maduro, and that was it. I kept the bands from those two cigars that we smoked that day and had them framed with Jorges autograph.

I just got done posting a shit load of pics of the event HERE in the CP Gallery. Please feel free to add titles, comments etc. If anyone has more pics please post them too.

Ok I just wanted to get my two cents in here on a great weekend I was able to have down at the Outlaw. From start to finish I had a damn fine time. Brad, Scott, Derek and all the folks down at the Outlaw treated us great from the moment we walked in the door Friday till long past the end of the event. I always support stopping by and meeting these guys any chance you get. Jorge Padron could not be a cooler dude. It's nice when you meet a person whose product you buy, and find them to be someone you wish only the best for. The guys from the pass ...Brickhouse, Tasman, Lil Bastage, Bsneed51, OpusXKC, Drew5337, MrPeat, Jhawk you guys had me laughing almost to tears all weekend long...thank you guys so much for being the brothers you are. And last but not least Chris,Joe,Mick, and Tim what can I say I feel lucky that we have such a cool group of guys to get together with up here in the twin cities, and I am glad you all got the adventure bug and came down to KC this time. Who says smoking 8-10 cigars in a day isn't good for you ...I never felt more comfortable than when I got home Sunday night sat on my couch and thought about what a great weekend I just had.

Thanks again my brothers.

Jorge: "Hey you know what, my dad would love to meet you guys some time. You guys should all come down and visit us some time. My dad would get a big kick out of it."

Jorge: "But in the mean time, would you guys mind getting video taped for a birthday present were going to give dad. I'd like to get you guys on tape talking about Padron cigars. We're going to show it to him on his birthday, he'd really love it."

:laugh: :laugh: Damn Wyatt, I don't know why this struck me so funny, but it gave me some serious giggles. Right now everyone is looking through my office door wondering what the hell I'm laughing at. :laugh: :laugh:

Joe,

I can see through you post padding. Lay off on the number posts. You met you quota for the year in February! :) I am sure that the Twin Cities crew feel the same way about you...except forLarson :D

Ok I just wanted to get my two cents in here on a great weekend I was able to have down at the Outlaw. From start to finish I had a damn fine time. Brad, Scott, Derek and all the folks down at the Outlaw treated us great from the moment we walked in the door Friday till long past the end of the event. I always support stopping by and meeting these guys any chance you get. Jorge Padron could not be a cooler dude. It's nice when you meet a person whose product you buy, and find them to be someone you wish only the best for. The guys from the pass ...Brickhouse, Tasman, Lil Bastage, Bsneed51, OpusXKC, Drew5337, MrPeat, Jhawk you guys had me laughing almost to tears all weekend long...thank you guys so much for being the brothers you are. And last but not least Chris,Joe,Mick, and Tim what can I say I feel lucky that we have such a cool group of guys to get together with up here in the twin cities, and I am glad you all got the adventure bug and came down to KC this time. Who says smoking 8-10 cigars in a day isn't good for you ...I never felt more comfortable than when I got home Sunday night sat on my couch and thought about what a great weekend I just had.

Thanks again my brothers.

:laugh: :laugh: Damn Wyatt, I don't know why this struck me so funny, but it gave me some serious giggles. Right now everyone is looking through my office door wondering what the hell I'm laughing at. :laugh: :laugh:

And it's all 100% true, and naturally occured during the two hours that I had to leave the Outlaw. Jorge Padron was one of the nicest guys I've met. A few other people in this industry could learn a thing or two from him about how to conduct business, and how to treat those that buy your products.

UGH I miss the Outlaw.

I think I smiled for about a week after Fuente...

Good to see you guys had a fantastic time. The staff and friends at the shop are exceptional.