• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PacNW Herf Thread - PICS..!

WOW!!! :0

First off I just want to say thanks to ALL of you that attended the HERF!!! I can't really express in words, but, the generosity and kindness of every single one of you guys... It was something special!!! Now, I have to come up with a new wishlist, because you SOB's killed my old one!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

Now, on with the pics!!!

Blue Dragon (Cory) working on a damn nice ash @ Cascade Cigar

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0007-1.jpg

Our VERY gracious hosts!!!
IMG_0010-1.jpg

After some DAMN good dinner... ready for sleep!!! :blush: (L-R) Blue Dragon (Cory), Swissy (Jim), stevehawk (Steve), BlindedByScience (Tom), TheVitaleMob (Chris), kiltedcraftsman (Jeremy), and me behind the camera!

IMG_0018-2.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

Now, These last couple here, IMO... Make some damn nice Photoshop material!!! ;)
IMG_0024-1.jpg

Again,
I just want to thank everyone for making the 1st. Annual PacNW HERF such a great time!!! :thumbs:

David - Thank YOU for coming down and adding to the mix. The gift of the rum was really uncalled for but trust me - it will be put to good use....thanks again. "Too bad" about that wish list; Swissy really let the goodies fly... :love: :love:

Thanks again to all you guys - my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves.... :thumbs:

Best Regards to everyone - B.B.S.

First off, that was an F-ing awesome time, and I got lost every time I drove to this guy's house. I mean, what's so easy about "Left at costco"? I thought that was pretty tough you know. The salmon was just killer, and the steaks were better than the best $35 Black Angus steak I have ever had. There was some very generous BOTLs in attendance, and I was rendered tongue tied by all of the cigars changing hands. And if any of you have pictures of me at night, that double corona Opus X just kicked my freaking ass all over the room even after about a pound and a half of steak and a plate of ceaser salad. I'm sure I looked pretty bad. Jeremy (Kiltedcraftsman) actually had to drive my car the 4 miles to the hotel cause I could barely even walk out of Casa BBS! And the drinks man, I think somebody is going to have about a $2000 group Chieftan buy in the works soon. I was even fortunate enough to find a power ranger in my box at the end of the night pending a review in about a month or so--when I can work up the brass balls enough to willingly trudge into a spinning room of death by a truly transcendent blend of leaves. All is now truly well my friends. All is well.

9am-La Luna(Thanks BBS!)
12noon-Hoyo De Monterrey Habano-(Thanks BlueDragon!)
5pm-Ghurka Centurion(Thanks DieselGrinch from CS.com!)
--Sadly, this one just did not work. May have been me, but it was off.
I was sorry to see it go, 'specially since the msrp is very high.
9pm-Opus X Double Corona-(Thanks Me!)

Edit- Sweet Jesus!! I just emptied my travel box (empty Opus X double corona box) and found not one, but TWO POWER RANGERS!!! THX BBS and SWISSY!!!! Oh man, I think I need some more brass, can anyone lend me some brass??? Geez, I'm gonna die.....

I almost forgot these little beauties here for your Photoshopping pleasure!!! :0

IMG_0022-3.jpg

IMG_0020-3.jpg

IMG_0014-3.jpg

:blush:

Nice pictures, looked like a great time!

Yep, Jim is as ugly as I thought :laugh:

Edit- Sweet Jesus!! I just emptied my travel box (empty Opus X double corona box) and found not one, but TWO POWER RANGERS!!! THX BBS and SWISSY!!!! Oh man, I think I need some more brass, can anyone lend me some brass??? Geez, I'm gonna die.....
...snicker... ;)

Glad you could make it Chris - thanks again for adding to the fun.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Looks like you all had a great time. Good friends, good food and good smokes - It just doesn't get any better.

yeah yeah yeah... we had an 'ok' time... all you rabble rousers calm down...

GAWD what a blast!
:laugh:
I am so glad I made the trip down! Seeing Cory again, getting to finally meet B.B.S. after all the trades, bombs, buys and splits, and the rest of the gang- Stevehawk, Kilted, David, Vitale... what a hoot. Someday I might even be able to put up more of a fight at the poker table! :0

guys, what a great time... worth every effort to make the trip. Smoked more this weekend than I probably would in a month but damn... what fun!

Padron #35 - EARLY am... (Thanks B.B.S.)
Trini Reyes - before lunch
WOAM - after lunch (Thanks Steve!)
Partagas 2000 Millenium Reserve Salamon (oh YEAH baby!!!! HELL of a way to end the Herf...) linky to review I cannot top

And the following day a Boli Lonsdale from '98 that I enjoyed with B.B.S. and B.B.S. Jr.!

Glad you guys enjoyed the 'goodies' - both the edible kind and the smoking kind! Looking forward to next year! :cool:

WOAM - after lunch (Thanks Jeremy!)

:rolleyes: :whistling:

It was a helluva weekend, and was great meeting up with everyone. Herfs are one of the best things about this site... just the fact that you can meet up with people and share a love of similar things is awesome!

Thanks so much, Tom, for hosting this thing. You and Lynn (sp?) were the best hosts a person could want. Very gracious, generous and understanding of the little "quirks" you had to endure (including the requests to rearrange the furniture!) Thanks also for my first ever taste of Scotch! That stuff was the bomb, Tom! I think you've spoiled me for life. :thumbs:

Swissy, thanks so much for the cigars and especially the edibles! The wife was very happy when I walked through the door. For me, the highlight of the entire trip was that awesome halibut you grilled up. (I swear, that is the best fish I have ever eaten and not too many things have ever tasted half as good as that!) :thumbs:

Chris and David, it was great meeting up with you guys, smoking a few cigars and playing a bit of poker face-to-face. We need to do it again, sometime! Anytime you want to make a road trip to Boise, you've got a place to stay. :)

The only thing that would have made this event better for me would have been just a little more sleep the night before! By mid-day Saturday, I was seriously dragging ass! :p

Thanks so much, Tom, for hosting this thing. You and Lynn (sp?) were the best hosts a person could want. Very gracious, generous and understanding of the little "quirks" you had to endure (including the requests to rearrange the furniture!) Thanks also for my first ever taste of Scotch! That stuff was the bomb, Tom! I think you've spoiled me for life. :thumbs:
Steve - you and all the Idaho guys are more than welcome. You said it; it's something very cool when folks from all over can get to gether and share a common "love of the leaf" and the finer things, like good food and good liquor, for example... :laugh:

My wife commented several times what a good bunch of guys we had for the weekend, and I couldn't agree more. I'm glad I could host this for us all and am really glad you all had a great time...WOW I sure did.

Thanks again, gents - B.B.S.

Great pictures, looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves!

Great job BBS :thumbs:

I almost forgot these little beauties here for your Photoshopping pleasure!!! :0
Hmm....be careful what you wish for, David.... :laugh:

I'm very glad it worked out and you could make the event. It sure was great having you and the mob here.... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Just wanted to say again how great a time I had at this event. Tom and Lynn were amazing hosts and made it happen without a hitch! Thanks again so much! I had a blast and was glad I ended up being able to make it. I'm very much looking forward to getting together again and enjoying some Chieftain's Choice or Terminator Stout over a choice stick.

Here are some pics from my end of the lense:

Lunch at McMennimans (?) Kennedy School

P9090082.jpg

P9090081.jpg

Sticks at Cascade cigar
P9090086.jpg

Cory (Blue Dragon) prepares for the ISOM ash stand
P9090091.jpg

Ta Da!
P9090089.jpg

Our beautiful hostess..
P9090099.jpg

Swissy the fish master
P9090102.jpg

Hawk enjoys some fine Costco Shiraz
P9090100.jpg

Can't you just smell it? :D
P9090103.jpg

more to come...

K.C. - great pics....I sure appreciate the different "views" of our weekend.

Most of all, I appreciate you guys making the trek to have some fun with us here in VancWA. It was our pleasure.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Sounds like an awesome weekend! Great pics from all of you. I'll be looking forward to PacNWII next year.

Benjiev

Hey, that looked like a great time by all! I had some other commitments arise. I'm coach for my son's soccer team and it was first game of the season.

BBS you are over the top.

J