• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PacNW Herf Thread - PICS..!

...what time are you guys arriving on Saturday? I know when Swissy's plane gets in, but how about the rest of you animals...??.. :p

Two days and counting - B.B.S.

Chris should be @ my house around 6am, so we should be down there around 10:30 or so...
:thumbs:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worked just called, got a trip that ends sat at midnight..... SHIT, well the only good thing is I overnight in Dulles, so I might get to hook up with some guys going to the DC herf.....

DAMN DAMN, I am pissed.... Well its not the end of the world... You guys have a hell of a time...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worked just called, got a trip that ends sat at midnight..... SHIT, well the only good thing is I overnight in Dulles, so I might get to hook up with some guys going to the DC herf.....

DAMN DAMN, I am pissed.... Well its not the end of the world... You guys have a hell of a time...
...well, the secret's out... :laugh:

No worries, Shane - we'll herf another time, to be sure.... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I have tried unsuccessfully to move my committments to clear up this weekend but it just isn't going to fly at work. I am really bumbed, when a herf is this close to home you want to make it. BBS we are going to have to get together though since you and I share the same birthday!

Guys enjoy the weekend partying. Take a lot of pics please.

BenjieV ;)

nuts... I was gonna bring ya some CoRo too!!

next time.... ;)

I have tried unsuccessfully to move my committments to clear up this weekend but it just isn't going to fly at work. I am really bumbed, when a herf is this close to home you want to make it. BBS we are going to have to get together though since you and I share the same birthday!

Guys enjoy the weekend partying. Take a lot of pics please.

BenjieV ;)
BenjieV - glad you gave it a shot. Share birthdays..??..!! Damn....maybe a birthday herf later this year...??... :thumbs:

Thanks again - B.B.S.

Whoo-hoo, another change of plans!!! Call me wishy-washy if you must, but I'm gonna be there with bells on!

BBS, both BlueDragon and I will be arriving together -- sometime between 10:00 and Noon is my best guess. We're staying at the Ramada with DavidR and VitaleMob -- different rooms of course. :whistling:

I'm jazzed about seeing everyone tomorrow! :thumbs:

...good thing I just got back with eight rib eyes.... :p

Fantastic news; can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys in person for the first time.... :thumbs:

Lesee.....
- Ribeyes - check.
- Humi "topped off" - check.
- Liquor store run - check.
- Grocery store run - check.
- Lighters filled - check.
- Ashtrays emptied and clean - check.
- Propane for the grill.....CRAP! A few last things to take care of.....:laugh:

Coffee and bagels will be here, waiting...see you guys tomorrow AM - B.B.S.

...good thing I just got back with eight rib eyes.... :p

Fantastic news; can't tell you guys how much I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys in person for the first time.... :thumbs:

Lesee.....
- Ribeyes - check.
- Humi "topped off" - check.
- Liquor store run - check.
- Grocery store run - check.
- Lighters filled - check.
- Ashtrays emptied and clean - check.
- Propane for the grill.....CRAP! A few last things to take care of.....:laugh:

Coffee and bagels will be here, waiting...see you guys tomorrow AM - B.B.S.
Whoo Hoo!!!! I was packing up the last tidbits when the phone rang. Steve is going to make it. So I won't be heading down on my motorcycle tonight. And then about 1 1/2 hours later I got a call from KC, and he is going to make it too!!! Things aren't happy on the home front, so I'm going to crash at Steve's and try to get him to rock and roll at 4am. That should put us there right around 9 or 10am. So keep the coffee hot; I'm gonna need it!!

Glad to see the Idaho boys are going to be there!!! :thumbs:
Should be a helluva time and I look forward meeting all of you in person!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!! I was packing up the last tidbits when the phone rang. Steve is going to make it. So I won't be heading down on my motorcycle tonight. And then about 1 1/2 hours later I got a call from KC, and he is going to make it too!!! ...
...FANTASTIC... :thumbs:

Sounds better every time I check - so glad you guys are going to make the run to VancWA.... :cool:

Coffee will be on - see you guys in the AM - :thumbs: :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

damn i am pissed

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

damn i am pissed

I' not- I'm about ready to leave work early and hop on a plane! :laugh:

sorry brother... but another time, another place I'm sure.

leaving for the airport... you'll know me by my American Moose t-shirt!
:p

Cory and I are headed out the door. We'll be picking up Kilted on the way! See you guys in a few hours!

On cup 'o joe #2 already. Off to get Swissy in about 20 mins. Should be on the deck, with a #35 and Swissy by 0645.... :cool:

Cheers - B.B.S.

WooooHoooo...!!! The dust has settled, the ash trays have been emptied, and most of the incriminating evidence has been stashed....most of it.... :laugh:

It all starts here.....

dscn0774.jpg

Swissy uncovers the treasure:

dscn0756.jpg

Making salmon spread for the bagels:

dscn0757.jpg

Swissy on deck:

dscn0759.jpg

L to R - Tom (B.B.S.) and Jim (Swissy)

dscn0762.jpg

The men from Seattle: L to R - David (davidr2340) and Chris (TheVitaleMob)

dscn0764.jpg

The Idaho representitives on site: L to R - Steve (stevehawk), Cory (Blue Dragon), Jeremy (kiltedcraftsman), and David (davidr2340)

dscn0766.jpg

AM Herf:

dscn0768.jpg

dscn0769.jpg

dscn0770.jpg

After a trip to McMenamins and Cascade Cigar, we returned to Casa B.B.S. and the poker was on. But first, the nice guys offered to help me re-decorate a bit - dining room table called into service:

dscn0775.jpg

Poker - (Blue Dragon the eventual winner):

dscn0776.jpg

dscn0778.jpg

dscn0779.jpg

dscn0780.jpg

dscn0781.jpg

dscn0782.jpg

Steaks in the prep stage:

dscn0786.jpg

The "Salmon Master" preparing to do his thing:

dscn0788.jpg

Dinner - !!!!

dscn0793.jpg

dscn0797.jpg

Aftermath; A dead Cheiftain, a full "stinky", etc....

dscn0798.jpg

Oh, one last thing. Through the use of secret survailence techniques, we think we've identified stevehawk's secret of Poker prowess. So, Steve, is that a Poodle in your pocket or are you just glad to be here...??... :laugh:

dscn0783.jpg

....more to follow.

Can't say thanks enough to all the gents for the drive, the time, and a great herf...!!!... :thumbs:

Best Regards - B.B.S.