• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padrón Puros Gold (50th Anniversary)

MSRP to be 4500-5000 per box of 50. That's approaching grand reserva by Habanos type pricing. 100 bux a pop.

ironpeddler said:
IPCPR Update on the Padron 50th

LINK

Thanks for posting this.  I have to plan for five months to figure a way to get this by the wife.

Thanks Gary! I still suck donkey balls at links. It's mostly because I'm on mobile 95% of the time.

I really must somehow get my hands on atleast one of the 10 count boxes. Man those look amazing.

Supposedly they will have about 30% off at the release here in Houston. If this applies to the 50ct humi, I'd like to pick it up and split it amongst friends.

I'll be your friend.

The cool thing is being able to buy more with the humi serial number.

I think that's only an option for retailers.. Which gives them an incentive to hold onto the humi.

Just talked to the Padrons; refill cigars will not be available.  From what I understand the cigars are going to be a one time production, but they will make more cigars than it will take to fill the humidors.  They're not exactly sure what they are going to do with the extra cigars yet.  They told me they might eventually release them in 10-count boxes but it would probably be about two years down the road before those are released.  The original release cigars that come in the humidors will have red serial numbers and the ones that will be released at a later date will have black serial numbers.

Eric

All the refill talk was just hearsay and rumor?  

That's too bad. The idea of the refill was one of the main reasons why I was going to go in big.  Oh well. 

Gentlemen
This 50th anniversary release is becoming available soon per a very good friend who has a B&M in my area. I am attempting to secure 1-2 of the 50ct humidors through my connection here in Miami where Padron is headquartered. As most Padron fans know, they will be going for approximately $5,000. I am seriously considering keeping one and splitting the other for sale. I am trying to gauge interest with other CP members to see if there is enough interest for the split.
I have only been a member approximately a year and would certainly seek Rod's approval before actually posting them in the "for sale" section as I have not made any other sales during my tenure here at CP. I fully realize a $100 cigar for my first sale might raise eyebrows as my integrity and reputation remain untested with other members.
I am not looking for solid commitments at this point from anyone interested. This is more of an informal poll to see if interest even exists for these . If there is enough interest, and have Rod's approval I will proceed from there. The actual price is still believe it or not still not set in stone. I can tell you however I am **not** seeking to profit from CP members and will sell them at the actual cost I pay for them per the forums rules and guidelines.
Just post your interest and/or thoughts to this thread. Remember please, no commitments at this time on my behalf or yours. These are yet to be released but it looks pretty solid that at least one humidor is coming my way.

Are you sure it's the Padron 50th Anniversary humidors that are being released?  I thought they were supposed to be coming out in December, but I could be wrong.  It does look like they're starting to release the Padron Family Reserve No. 50 cigars now.  

I guess if the shop is in Miami there's a good chance they'll get their hands on the humidors before anyone else.    

Eric

I think you may be correct Eric.  I'm seeing pics of the Family Reserve No. 50, but not the humidors.

The Family Reserve 50's are out. They came out at the same time as the Padron event happened at Serious Cigars in Houston Texas. I think what Bunfan is referring to is the big white humidor box. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to that one.

I am referring to the large white lacquer humidor filled with 50 cigars.

Just tried the 50th Anniversay Family Reserve.
Either my expectations are way too high or my tastbuds are off.