• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON AT THE OUTLAW

3 More days....

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!
Go ahead and rub it in bubba. I start my new hours in 4 days. The real bitch of it all is I have one day off this week (Saturday) and I'm still trying to juggle my schedule to try and make it...even though I know I won't have a chance in hell to make it.

I hope you guys take a lot of pictures and post them!

3 More days....

Go ahead and rub it in bubba. I start my new hours in 4 days. The real bitch of it all is I have one day off this week (Saturday) and I'm still trying to juggle my schedule to try and make it...even though I know I won't have a chance in hell to make it.

BOOOOOO..... I guess Phil will have company then. :laugh:

Good lord, this will be my first event and it seems like I will have nowhere to go but down :laugh: This is going to be good. See you all Saturday.

Billy

3 More days....

I'll be there someday Loren. The bad thing is I know what you guys look like while I don't think I have ever posted a picture of my ugly mug yet.

:D :laugh:

3 More days....

I'll be there someday Loren. The bad thing is I know what you guys look like while I don't think I have ever posted a picture of my ugly mug yet.

Oh you better get your a$$ here sometime you crazy bastage, because not even the awsomeness of the Outlaw can contain the party that will ensue.

EDIT: umm.....I've been drinkin :blush:

3 More days....

Oh you better get your a$$ here sometime you crazy bastage, because not even the awsomeness of the Outlaw can contain the party that will ensue.

EDIT: umm.....I've been drinkin :blush:

I see in your future on Friday that a lot of alcohol will be assumed and also on Saturday. :D

I see in your future on Friday that a lot of alcohol will be assumed and also on Saturday. :D
"Oh, the Force is STRONG in this one". Yea, it will be a long ass bender of a weekend. Should be a blast and a half :cool:

It is almost time!! I have a feeling this will be a weekend to remember... or maybe not remember much at all!! :laugh:

"Oh, the Force is STRONG in this one". Yea, it will be a long ass bender of a weekend. Should be a blast and a half :cool:

I'm bringing the entire collection of booze so the Force is REAL strong tomorrow. I don't know if I want to remember this weekend. :laugh:

I'm bringing the entire collection of booze so the Force is REAL strong tomorrow. I don't know if I want to remember this weekend. :laugh:

That will be a nice scotch table Loren!! I am going to bring up at least a bottle of my favorite so we should have plenty to go around! :thumbs:
I am really looking forward to it. This should be a blast!

Brandon

out the door to be dropped off at the airport!!!

:thumbs:

Danger! Danger! Good times ahead!!!!

Oh Man, you guys are going to have awesome time! Have fun ! :thumbs:

Its always an awesome time at the Outlaw. :laugh:
Awesome is not even a stong enought word to describe the compendium of vice that is the Outlaw. Gentlemen allow me to sum up what this will be like with a picture. :cool:

1176402595859.jpg

Its always an awesome time at the Outlaw. :laugh:
Awesome is not even a stong enought word to describe the compendium of vice that is the Outlaw. Gentlemen allow me to sum up what this will be like with a picture. :cool:

1176402595859.jpg

Oh God! Noooo! There's nothing AWESOME'ER than dinosaurs with lasers! Goood! :0
Its really going to be in-freaking-credible event!