• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON MILLENIUM CIGARS

This guy was posting on CF a while ago as avalanche12 -- have a look.

I can't remember the details, but suffice it to say he's not posting there anymore for a reason; I think some threads were deleted.

...and yes, that is him with his My Imaginary Friends web site. :)

I can't remember the details, but suffice it to say he's not posting there anymore for a reason; I think some threads were deleted.

that is by far the most absurb invention ever....even worse than "The Jump to Conclusion" mat

5ver to the first person who can name the actor who made that invention and in what movie

that is by far the most absurb invention ever....even worse than "The Jump to Conclusion" mat

5ver to the first person who can name the actor who made that invention and in what movie

Actor: Richard Riehle aka Tom Smykowski
Movie: Office Space

My favorite...

mac

f_jumptoconclm_4c07bd4.jpg

nuff said... ;)

mac

My favorite...

mac

WINNER!!!!

I'll head to the post right now.....

BTW...that is the greatest frustration movie ever...if you haven't seen it you need to

My favorite...

mac

WINNER!!!!

I'll head to the post right now.....

BTW...that is the greatest frustration movie ever...if you haven't seen it you need to

No shit! I never win anything. Good thing I have been couch surfing the last couple of days... or I would have missed the endless "Office Space" marathons on Comedy Central. I knew it would pay off!

Thanks Lurch... BTW, I ammended my profile to show my full name... as if only putting a portion of it was going to stop anyone from some kind of criminal act or something.

We'll probably get to hook up and smoke one of these days... being so close and all.

mac

sure will...just keep me on your list of people to give a shout when things go down

I agree morons like this leave a bad impression on the rest of us newbs. This site needs a different name for some of the dumb newbs that have begun to infiltrate this great site!!

OMG, I was given one of those as a gift. :rolleyes:

It ran off with all my Padrons, and I have not seen "him" in months :(

Damn you Imaginary Friend, I want my cigars back....... :angry:

Tim

Kind of funny..
You guys get some interesting people though here. Must be the internet.

Moki,

I like your Eye Chart very much. May I use it...Print and frame it in my office :)

Joe