• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON MILLENIUM CIGARS

As insight said last night, the internet is nothing but a bunch of tubes...

and right now the asshat tube is pointed at CP.

Man, I'm away from the board for a couple of days and all the drama happens. Hopefully DOC didn't break him too bad at this point. I love reading these threads and take notes on what NOT to do.

I actually became sterile when I saw his prices.... :0 Doesn't he realize that we don't like getting gouged in the bunghole with a spork????

OUCH

Lol, what a tool. He does have a shitload of nice smokes though, blows me out of the water.

I'm still not sure if my imaginary friend was in the box I received or not.

Hello, I am new to Cigar Pass and this is my first reply to a post (an old one at that). The only reason I am posting is because I knew the guy who was selling these Milleniums. I was a day late and a dollar short when I replied to his posting on craigslist.com. I met the guy to purchase some other fine sticks such as several tins of Opus X, Partagas 160, Padron 40th anniversary, and the list goes on. I can see how the first view of a guy who just joined was offering a hand full of Milleniums especially when they are one of the hardest sticks out there to find let a lone for sale. But in fact, he did have them and was selling all of his charished sticks for a fraction of the cost. I just thought to throw this out there becuase sometimes when we see something too good to be true, it almost alwasy isn't, but this time, it was just a guy trying to deplete his stash to other cigar lovers such as ourselves.

The guy in question came onto CP with one goal, to sell cigars. It's irrelevant what cigars he was selling, this is not his retail store. We are a community, contribute
to your community, create credibility and then, by all means, buy and sell to your hearts content.

Your first post should be an introduction and your first sale will be frowned upon if it's your 7th post. Within your first 4 months read, post and learn, free information you cannot buy in 10 years.

Welcome to CP, roll on over and introduce yourself in the appropriate thread. :D

Brian

Hello, I am new to Cigar Pass and this is my first reply to a post (an old one at that). The only reason I am posting is because I knew the guy who was selling these Milleniums. I was a day late and a dollar short when I replied to his posting on craigslist.com. I met the guy to purchase some other fine sticks such as several tins of Opus X, Partagas 160, Padron 40th anniversary, and the list goes on. I can see how the first view of a guy who just joined was offering a hand full of Milleniums especially when they are one of the hardest sticks out there to find let a lone for sale. But in fact, he did have them and was selling all of his charished sticks for a fraction of the cost. I just thought to throw this out there becuase sometimes when we see something too good to be true, it almost alwasy isn't, but this time, it was just a guy trying to deplete his stash to other cigar lovers such as ourselves.

Sometimes it ain't all about just the cigars... :rolleyes:

I read this whole thread before realizing it was 4 months old!
11181.JPG

No one questioned whether the cigars were real or not -- though that would be a concern as well. That wasn't the point.

Why would I buy from some random guy when Moki sells me all that I want for 20 a stick?

Sometimes it ain't all about just the cigars... :rolleyes:

Why do I have the sneaky suspicion that this is a set up to see these cigars again, for sale, real soon...

I saw Dave's (DLISS) post on CL too several months ago and replied to the as. Something didnt ring right about the offer and I remembered his name from something but couldn't place it. Contacted a few FOG's who reminded me about DLISS prior actions and potentially questionable cigars, abd politley declind his offer.

Even his CL ad was awhile ago.

Drew nailed, it isnt always about the cigars.

I see that DLiss is another violator of the comma. From now on, anyone using more than one comma in a sentence goes on the radar.

Welcome aboard Jibber, glad to have you at CP.