• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Millennium @ Holts Catalog

I was wrong in my initial posting, the MSRP is as follows:

$25.00 per cigar, $560 for the humidor, or $3,060.00 for the 100 cigars + the humidor

Also it appears that Holts got in a few more humidors; call if ya want one I suppose. :)

Grab 4 on yahoo auctions for only $245.

Pricey

Do not feed the gougers.

I have gotten to know that seller pretty well and have bought many things from him at, or way below, MSRP. I already told him that I am not going to pay that much for them. We'll see what he says when I check my email tomorrow. Besides, I don't want just 4.

I was wrong in my initial posting, the MSRP is as follows:

$25.00 per cigar, $560 for the humidor, or $3,060.00 for the 100 cigars + the humidor

Also it appears that Holts got in a few more humidors; call if ya want one I suppose. :)

They say they are waiting for some more to come in ??? . I am 6th on the waiting list of the girl I talked to. I wonder how many waiting lists there are? But at holts price they come to $50 a stick plus tax :0 . So if a B&M got one of these from Holts, would charging $60 a stick be gouging? ???

Pricey

Do not feed the gougers.

I have gotten to know that seller pretty well and have bought many things from him at, or way below, MSRP. I already told him that I am not going to pay that much for them. We'll see what he says when I check my email tomorrow. Besides, I don't want just 4.

I know him pretty well too. He's on the scumbags list.

Alan, you seem like a good guy, so let me tell you about Alex Morlane, aka "Fuente_2000" aka "Del Mar Fine Cigars". He is a member of the scumbags list for a good reason. He had set up shop on CF, starting his own little cigar business there (which he subsequently moved to yahoo auctions), and had taken advantage of the brothers there on a few occasions.

-- He sold Cohiba Reservas to a member there, and they were fake. He refused to admit that they were fake, and even stated that he received them from a particular vendor who was trusted. It almost ended up being that the vendor was called out, and their reputation tarnished... all to cover Alex's lies about where he received the cigars from. If you go to this page, you will see his fake Cohiba Reservas dissected and intact.

-- He misrepresented a box of Hemingways as being from a particular date, when it was impossible for them to have been from that date, due to them containing a humidipak. They were sold for a premium based on age.

Alan, please do not feed this guy any more money.

Pricey

Do not feed the gougers.

I know him pretty well too. He's on the scumbags list.

Alan, you seem like a good guy, so let me tell you about Alex Morlane, aka "Fuente_2000" aka "Del Mar Fine Cigars". He is a member of the scumbags list for a good reason. He had set up shop on CF, starting his own little cigar business there (which he subsequently moved to yahoo auctions), and had taken advantage of the brothers there on a few occasions.

-- He sold Cohiba Reservas to a member there, and they were fake. He refused to admit that they were fake, and even stated that he received them from a particular vendor who was trusted. It almost ended up being that the vendor was called out, and their reputation tarnished... all to cover Alex's lies about where he received the cigars from. If you go to this page, you will see his fake Cohiba Reservas dissected and intact.

-- He misrepresented a box of Hemingways as being from a particular date, when it was impossible for them to have been from that date, due to them containing a humidipak. They were sold for a premium based on age.

Alan, please do not feed this guy any more money.

I did not know all of this. Although he has never done me wrong, I will back out of this conversation now. :blush: