• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parting Comments

Why is is everytime someone gets upset at CP and decides to leave they feel a need to post a goodbye thread.

JUST LEAVE.
Remember:
This place was fine before you
This place was fine with you
And this place will continue to be fine once you are gone

I know a couple botls, whom I still talk to on occasion, who have decided to move on because they did not like the board or whatever else. And I am thankful that they left without any fanfare or goodbye posts. I hope more ppl who decide to leave just leave and dont need to have drawn out goodbyes and waste Rod'sbandwidth!

Great now Im guilty of wasting his badnwidth by posting this.. ughh!

Hey Alex,

If I buy one of Rod's CP shirts, will you autograph it for me? :D

I love the new word, "badnwidth" :thumbs: as opposed to "goodnwidth," right? :D

Alex is spot on with the "thanks for the memories" posts, puromooch made quite a few in his day :rolleyes: no need at all for those. :angry:

Another thing, who left, who got ban and WHY THE FOCK didn't anyone call me? :laugh:
You didn't get the PM's?

Now that is a classic line!

Bill has a full time job now, and devotes his time accordingly :laugh:

The guy is gone but the thread lives on.

Bill, sorry to hear about the full time gig and congrats! You have been awfully quiet about those Astros.

Actually, the original post was by Brazilla. He's still here.

The fellow who got booted was a different ass-clown.

Actually, the original post was by Brazilla. He's still here.

The fellow who got booted was a different ass-clown.

I know Brazilia wasn't the one booted, rather he is in the process of departing of own volition isn't he, after all the topic of the thread is "Parting Comments" (read parting shots). So two are gone may have been more appropriate.