• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parting Comments

You have to hand it to Cigary: his unintended hypocrisy gives a rather amusing ironic twist to all his posts. Attacking others for bad spelling when he uses,,,,,,,, the strangest application of commas I have seen in some time, as well as using logic that would better suit my cacti.

If he is not a troll I will be rather surprised. That would make him one of the most idiotic internet personalties I have witnessed since... Cory. Come to think on it, his meth-laced logic and seeping immaturity matches up rather well with our recently banned humidor thief.

Not only that: look what dickweed2 tried to put in my profile:

The only 50 year old man that has an IQ equivalent of the common housefly,,,and my sincerest apology to the houseflys everywhere

I thinking I'll allow it.

You have to hand it to Cigary: his unintended hypocrisy gives a rather amusing ironic twist to all his posts. Attacking others for bad spelling when he uses,,,,,,,, the strangest application of commas I have seen in some time, as well as using logic that would better suit my cacti.

If he is not a troll I will be rather surprised. That would make him one of the most idiotic internet personalties I have witnessed since... Cory. Come to think on it, his meth-laced logic and seeping immaturity matches up rather well with our recently banned humidor thief.

Not only that: look what dickweed2 tried to put in my profile:

The only 50 year old man that has an IQ equivalent of the common housefly,,,and my sincerest apology to the houseflys everywhere

I thinking I'll allow it.

Bruce, do you feel the love yet?

[Rodrigo de Jerez] 4:36 pm: Guys, I really have to ask a question. Why does everybody continue to talk to him?
[Rodrigo de Jerez] 4:37 pm: This is absurd and childish.
And there we have the two most intelligent and reasonable posts in that whole crap pile. I have no problems with taking out the trash, but there's also taking the high road, which isn't as fun but sure looks better to folks outside the forums when this text inevitability gets reposted elsewhere.

One man's opinion - B.B.S.

Heck yeah, Tony! Now lemme go tattle on dickweed2 before I have to pay up the fiver. :D

I can't believe this thread is still alive, 8 pages worth.

This started with one persons stupid comment about Brazilla's joke Cuba pic and sure, he did take it the wrong way, I'm sure he sees that now.

Now it's all about another dick...shut this down already, why allow him to insult anyone else.

Brian

I can't believe this thread is still alive, 8 pages worth.

This started with one persons stupid comment about Brazilla's joke Cuba pic and sure, he did take it the wrong way, I'm sure he sees that now.

Now it's all about another dick...shut this down already, why allow him to insult anyone else.

Brian

I opened this expecting more of Gary's pics. What a disappointment.

Glad I was on vacation when all this shit started. I'm not going to bother with reading all 8 pages.

Glad I was on vacation when all this shit started. I'm not going to bother with reading all 8 pages.
A quick summary Brandon.

Someone put his nose where he shouldn't, someone turned up his nose when criticized and someone with a snotty nose thinks a comma is a period. :laugh:

Brian

A quick summary Brandon.

Someone put his nose where he shouldn't, someone turned up his nose when criticized and someone with a snotty nose thinks a comma is a period. :laugh:

Brian

Fuggin' nosey bitches.

I'll continue to keep my big nose out of it :sign:

asa_hot_girls.jpg

:whistling:

Nice pic but those multi colored things are in the way.

:p

4 Members: MX, gglunt, Rebel Herfer, sinnyc

I see you lurking Jeff, who is the old honker doing?

Tim

4 Members: MX, gglunt, Rebel Herfer, sinnyc

I see you lurking Jeff, who is the old honker doing?

Tim

Speaking of Honkers, mine is doing much better, Thank you. As for other peoples' noses, they seem to be bent out of shape. I was just trying to catch up on all the goings on and slipped on this sh!t.
Love the pics though and THANK YOU DG! :D :love: :blush:
and as for
,,,,,,,,,,,,,, STFU and learn some respect for others as well as yourself.

OK - back to the Darvocet! :whistling: :p

Anyone interested in my recent conversation with Cigary just shoot me a PM, I won't post it here because it really isn't appropriate (hint: it begins with him msging me with "hey f*ckstick")