• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

No big deal. Rest and recuperate brother! How about a "virtual herf?" You can smoke a cigar in the early afternoon, at the same time we are at the tavern!

blair said:
Damn it!  :angry:  You cut your pieces off - put the roll back it the box. Cut it off - put it back. Cut it off - put it back. It's real simple. I don't want to hear any more about the tape!  :sneaky:
Buhwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what the funniest part of this is, and why I can laugh at it- I DID IT TOO ON MY FIRST PASS!!!!!!! :D :p

And I caught all kinds of crap about it from the passers too!!!! :D But re-reading the "I tried 3 times, but the tape ends up outside the box" is just toooooooo funny.

Triple_D said:
I already packed it up so it's going out. Since it's not a big deal I'll save a dollar or two on shipping and go with Priority Mail instead of FedEx.

I thought fedex employee's ship for free? ??? I guess I was wrong.

blair- looks like pass is picking up some major steam bro- your going to end up with a nice little box of 'gars when it makes its way home to you! :)

Phat- sorry to hear that bro... Open a window, light one up, and come in the chat room- we'll all cyber herf with you! :)

:thumbs: Toaster

PhatAsh said:
:( Hey Biggy, Lumberg and the rest of the MD/VA gang... Unfortunately I will have to pass on the HERF :(

I have had a set back in my rehabilitation from back surg. and am not allowed to drive or ride in a vehicle again for a while! Sorry about this.

Blair, I am still in the pass I have the Mrs. take the box to the PO!!!!!!

Again, fellows I am real sorry...I was really looking forward to geting together!
Hope you get to feeling better :thumbs: and like toaster said
Phat- sorry to hear that bro... Open a window, light one up, and come in the chat room- we'll all cyber herf with you!

I thought fedex employee's ship for free? I guess I was wrong.

I get a big discount but for small items it is still cheaper to go with usps. Now for big or heavy pkgs like a pass I get FedEx just as cheap and a lot faster so I use it then.

I shipped the tape to snowdust via Priority Mail, He may not get it in time but from previous post I doubt it matters.

Well, without this tape, I will never get it closed. So I am going to have to keep the pass until I get the tape, and hopefully all of the cigars don't "wander" off. Blair wouldn't mind, I'm sure.

Just kidding. I went to the cigar shop today, and picked up my cigars for the pass. I am at home, but I will list them now, and will update this tonight when I do my takes, and at that time I will put in the numbers and all of that to make it pretty again. But for the time being, I will be putting in:

Trinidad (Domestic) Toro - Great Cigar
C.A.O. Brazilia Pirihana
C.A.O. Mx2 Robusto
La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro
Romeo y Julieta Aniversario Robusto

Again, I will update this later on tonight, and might find a few other things at home to throw into the box.

Thanks again,

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Well, without this tape, I will never get it closed. So I am going to have to keep the pass until I get the tape, and hopefully all of the cigars don't "wander" off. Blair wouldn't mind, I'm sure.
Oh the tape, well it's not that bad I hear they are using remote control's for puts in other passes :p

Triple_D said:
ALostTexan said:
Oh the tape, well it's not that bad I hear they are using remote control's for puts in other passes :p
Oh damn! That reminds me that I still haven't sent that remote back. :0

OK. Here it is, and the box will be going out later tonight. Will update again with a PO Tracking Number:

Takes:
#5 - Cohiba Extra Vigoroso
#53 - C.A.O. Black Gothic

Puts:
#65 - C.A.O. Mx2 Robusto
#66 - La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro
#67 - C.A.O. Brazilia Pirana
#68 - Romeo y Julieta Aniversario Robusto
#69 - Trinidad Toro

Hope this works. I will get the box out later on tonight.

ALostTexan

Crap. Sorry, Blair, I didn't update the status. I sent the box out on Sunday, and the tracking number, of course, isn't updated.

0303 2460 0002 4583 8358

I would think that it should be received today, or maybe tomorrow.

Thanks again for including me in your pass!!!

ALostTexan

ALostTexan said:
Crap. Sorry, Blair, I didn't update the status. I sent the box out on Sunday, and the tracking number, of course, isn't updated.

0303 2460 0002 4583 8358

I would think that it should be received today, or maybe tomorrow.

Thanks again for including me in your pass!!!

ALostTexan
Okay! Great, so it's on its way to Snowdust.

Thanks again for playing.

Box arrived today. Still in great shape if it is the original. Got a little scared though. My first pass and the DC showed it as delivered yesterday. Most have meant my post office.

Anyway, it's here. Will open it later tonight and it will get back on the road Monday.

Will post back.

Snowdust said:
Still in great shape if it is the original.
No I ditched the box and put it in a new one. The one that showed up on my doorstep was as big as a compact car :0

Yep, saved on shipping, less room for movement keeping the cigars stable, and I now have a 15 gallon garbage bag full of shipping peanuts to use in bombs :D

Triple, I didn't know you changed the box. Thanks for that! I really appreciate it. The box was a bit large, I know. I couldn't find one that was better suited.

Thanks! :thumbs:

Triple_D said:
No problem man, You guys forget what I do, I am the FedEx man. ;)
so you drive around all day throwing packages around, breaking them and then deliver them to the wrong address? ;) :D

Fast4Dr said:
Triple_D said:
so you drive around all day throwing packages around, breaking them and then deliver them to the wrong address? ;) :D
Well I know you know what I do, I was talking about them :p

Triple_D said:
FedEx? I thought your worked for the BIG guys like UPS or DHL ! :p :p :p

j/k I knew it was FedEx! :)

:thumbs: Toaster