• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pass

Box was delivered I'm going home to get it will post P/T Later tonight.
CC I'll put the VSG in . :)

The box is in great shape. I'll post ASAP. :)

OK Here we go.
Puts For CC.
#82 Ashton VSG Torpedo

bobbyson1a
MY Takes

#61 LA Aurora Perferidos 1903 LTD.Reserve
# 2 Perdomo #2 cameroon box press
#25 LA perla Habana Maduro

Puts
#83 Ashton VSG Spell Bound
#84 La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve #4 Cabinet Maduro
#85 Perdomo Exclusivo Generoso Maduro
#86 Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill

For the Host

Hoboken Cigars Between the Lines
Monti #2 ISOM

Let me know if it's OK.

I'll send it in the morning.

Thank you blair for having me in the pass. :D

OK gang here it comes :D

I am cleared for travel locally but Tysons Corner is a little too much. If everyone would entertain Baltimore as a site Lumberg suggested a site previously mentioned for another MD/VA Herf, the Ropewalk Tavern check out their site at www.ropewalktavern.com.

If you all still want to get together in Tysons Corner I understand. I will have to catch you all next time. And just remeber valentines this weekend!!!!

Anyway, let me know what you think. Just an idea! :)

Bobbyson1a said:
OK Here we go.
For CC.
#82 Ashton VSG Torpedo

bobbyson1a
MY Takes

#61 LA Aurora Perferidos 1903 LTD.Reserve
# 2 Perdomo #2 cameroon box press
#25 LA perla Habana Maduro

Puts
#83 Ashton VSG Spell Bound
#84 La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve #4 Cabinet Maduro
#85 Perdomo Exclusivo Generoso Maduro
#86 Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill

For the Host

Hoboken Cigars Between the Lines
Monti #2 ISOM

Let me know if it's OK.

I'll send it in the morning.

Thank you blair for having me in the pass. :D
WOW!! What a tremendous play!! :0 And two awesome host cigars?! That monte has been on my wish list for a long time. I've never had any monte isom before. That's amazing!

Thanks for the great play Bobbyson!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Regarding the herf: I am definately (but tentatively) planning to attend. I can't guarantee it just yet, though. But, with or without me, it's a great idea. :thumbs:

Oh... and thanks to CCat and Bobbyson for putting in the extra stick. I think that is the integrity that everyone has been missing lately.

Oooops, I've been "distracted" but WOW thanks Bobbyson1a for taking care of everything for me and getting the pass on its way for the MD/DC guys!!

coventrycat86 said:
Oooops, I've been "distracted" but WOW thanks Bobbyson1a for taking care of everything for me and getting the pass on its way for the MD/DC guys!!
Anytime CC. :)

Bobbyson,
Sorry about the lack of returning your PM I have been mightyly distracted. I have entered a return to work conditioning program and let me tell you, I am so tired when I get home that I eat dinner and go to bed!

Anyway, P&Ts look...WOW...Great job! I can't wait to get this puppy! :thumbs:

:) I AM DOING THE PP DANCE :)

The Pass is coming.................The Pass is coming.................The Pass is coming
:D

To the MD/VA gang, have we decided abouot location for meeting? I am so excited, please do not be annoyed!

OK GANG, I GOT THE PASS...LETS HERF! :D

Lumberg and I are going to meet at the Ropewalk Tavern in Baltimore on Sunday at 3pm. We want to invite all in this pass and anyone else to attend who might be in the area.

I know we talked about Tyson's Corner but I just can't travel that far right now. So, come one, come all. Lets have a good time!

If no one else from the pass can attend Lumberg and I will make arrangements to get the pass to the next person down the line!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PhatAsh said:
OK GANG, I GOT THE PASS...LETS HERF! :D

Lumberg and I are going to meet at the Ropewalk Tavern in Baltimore on Sunday at 3pm. We want to invite all in this pass and anyone else to attend who might be in the area.

I know we talked about Tyson's Corner but I just can't travel that far right now. So, come one, come all. Lets have a good time!

If no one else from the pass can attend Lumberg and I will make arrangements to get the pass to the next person down the line!!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the herf. :( On Thursday my boss sprang it on me: I have to give a departmental presentation next week. I have been so swamped lately and now this. So, my day will be pretty busy and thus, fun has to come second. Sorry about that. I hope ya'll have an awesome time. :thumbs:

PhatAsh said:
Bobbyson,
Sorry about the lack of returning your PM I have been mightyly distracted. I have entered a return to work conditioning program and let me tell you, I am so tired when I get home that I eat dinner and go to bed!

Anyway, P&Ts look...WOW...Great job! I can't wait to get this puppy! :thumbs:
It's ok Bro i just wanted to tape it up and send it out.

Have fun at the herf. :)

blair said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the herf. :( On Thursday my boss sprang it on me: I have to give a departmental presentation next week. I have been so swamped lately and now this. So, my day will be pretty busy and thus, fun has to come second. Sorry about that. I hope ya'll have an awesome time. :thumbs:
Sorry to hear Blair! Damn work!! I think we should all boycott!

Wait, must pay bills, must save for college funds...I guess we gotta bite the bullet on this one! ;)

Anyway, I understand! Take care of business and I am sure we will meet up some time soon! Take Care.

I am getting ready to leave for Herf location. I have the pass and some potential trades. I will see all who attend shortly!

Sorry for the delay.

We met at the Ropewalk Tavern as planned and...WOW...what a great place! We could not remember who suggested this place but is was a great call. From the time I walked in until we left 3 1/2 hours later I felt as though I had been going there for years!

For those of you who don't know the place the tavern is a neighborhood bar that has three bars and a dinning area in the back. The bartender who took care of us, Rick, was great. We were having a discussion as to weather or not we should get a table to spread out for the P&Ts and he wanted to know what we needed. We told him and he let us know that on Sundays even though it is a cigar friendly bar there is no cigar smoking in the dinning area during dinner hours. So he showed us one of the smaller bars that was not serving and set us up there . He turned on the race for us and turned up the volume and we were set.

I had a great time and I would like to thank Lumberg (not Frank, I thought he was Frank when I first walked in) for 3 firsts, my first HERF, my first Scotch, and my first Fuente Anejo which he gave me as my Superbowl pool winnings. He actually brought 3 or 4 for me to pick from which I thought was really cool. It was a great selection to choose from! THANKS LUMBERG, YOUR ACES IN MY BOOK!

Frank and Blair, I am really sorry you guys couldn't make it but I fully understand! I am sure we will meet up sometime soon. My restrictions will be lifted soon and travel will be easier!

Now back to the pass:

My Takes:
Hemingway BTL
CAO Brazil Piranha
Macanudo Vintage 1993 #2

My Puts:
Fuente Fuente Opus X (Not sure which one but bigger than the Beli)
Fuente Fuente Opus X Belicosa
Montecristo Millenium Celebration
La Tradicion by Perdomo
Myorga

Host Box:
Hemigway Short Story
Macanudo Prince Philip Maduro

I hope this meets will everyone's approval! I handed the box off to Lumberg who is doing his P&Ts from home. He will then pass the box along from there.

Blair, I just wanted to thank you for including me in this pass! Through this pass I finally got to Herf with another member and the group in this pass were solid players! The selection of sticks in this pass was awsome! Thanks again!

blair said:
I don't know whether or not it is necessary to mention this, but I got a pm regarding the BTL that Phil put and well... Be careful trading the BTL - Because of its rarity (there are very few boxes of these released annually), it is one those cigars that can't be traded by a price-to-price match. In my opinion no Opux X would match this one.

I say this, not only because I am hoping to end up with it :D :sign:, but because of the recent attention that has been paid to square dealing. Price-to-price isn't always the only factor to consider. This cigar is a good example.

That having been said, feel free to make a trade for it if you have a qualifying cigar. The cigar was (very generously) donated by Phil for the box pass and it should be treated as fair game. I only want to address the fact that price and rarity come into play with this one!

Thanks!!! :D
???

cohibasurfer said:
blair said:
I don't know whether or not it is necessary to mention this, but I got a pm regarding the BTL that Phil put and well... Be careful trading the BTL - Because of its rarity (there are very few boxes of these released annually), it is one those cigars that can't be traded by a price-to-price match. In my opinion no Opux X would match this one.

I say this, not only because I am hoping to end up with it :D  :sign:, but because of the recent attention that has been paid to square dealing. Price-to-price isn't always the only factor to consider. This cigar is a good example.

That having been said, feel free to make a trade for it if you have a qualifying cigar. The cigar was (very generously) donated by Phil for the box pass and it should be treated as fair game. I only want to address the fact that price and rarity come into play with this one!

Thanks!!!  :D
???
I thought that two Opi for one BTL was a fair trade. The rest of the puts cover the rest of the takes IMO.

Anyways I have the pass and will be looking through it shortly. My internet was broken all weekend and it just got fiexed and I have a ton of things to do today.

JC