• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Peer pressure needed

peer pressure bah....just remind him that this opportunity it like waiting for maturity on a fine wine....if you wait too long to experience it your cork has dried up and all you have left is what could have been....drink that wine whenever you can young padawan!

My wife asked me what the hell is wrong with that kid. She says if he isn't married he should be all over that.

Damn it man!!!!!!

If I was working this weekend, I'd DEFINITLY ride up to UMMMMmmmm watch the UFC! Well worth the hour and a half commute!

You need to hit that shit like they stole something! Make them feel so dirty they have to sing jesus loves me the next morning in the shower!

I can only think of one thing hotter than a Hot and Sexy woman!

TWO HOT WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll listen to your opinion if you send me a cigar. I like:

La Flor Dominicana
Padron 1926/1964
AVO 80th
Cuvee Grand (the centro is good but i like the other cuvee better)
Padilla Miami/Habanos/1932
Fuente Opus X
Ashton VSGs (pref. out of 2003 or so)
Don Pepin Black
Tatujae (esp. Noella & Noella Reserva, Tainos, Petits, Casadores, etc.) Don't send me P series type stuff.
CAO Brazilla/Italia
Litto Gomez (if you want to send me small batch, i have not had one yet)

I will try any Cuban as long as you do not try sending me a fake.

If you old farts (meant in the nicest way possible) want the benefit of this vicarious experience, get on the ball.

By the way, Al is just trying to get back at me for not working the glory hole he drilled out in the back of the shop.

How about you consider yourself lucky if you get anything.

I'm 30 years ahead of you on this. You gotta speed just to keep up let alone catch up.

If you old farts (meant in the nicest way possible) want the benefit of this vicarious experience, get on the ball.

By the way, Al is just trying to get back at me for not working the glory hole he drilled out in the back of the shop.

You weren't? Then who the hell was that last night :0 !

You weren't? Then who the hell was that last night :0 !

It was me Al I came down to Georgia for a shift.

Went from talking about girls to talking about girlie men. :laugh:

I'm so confused :(

I don't understand what decision there is to make.

I know it's a little late but:

IWOULDHITIT.jpg

You do realize man law states If you don’t accept an offer like that with in 30 days, your name is official “Sally” and we all get to kick you once in the ass while you drink a 24pack of beer or at least drink enough to make a bad decision and then you can go hit that shit like you should have already.

Mark - I'm not an old fart....jackass.

La Flor Dominicana
Padron 1926/1964
AVO 80th
Cuvee Grand (the centro is good but i like the other cuvee better)
Padilla Miami/Habanos/1932
Fuente Opus X
Ashton VSGs (pref. out of 2003 or so)
Don Pepin Black
Tatujae (esp. Noella & Noella Reserva, Tainos, Petits, Casadores, etc.) Don't send me P series type stuff.
CAO Brazilla/Italia
Litto Gomez (if you want to send me small batch, i have not had one yet)

I will try any Cuban as long as you do not try sending me a fake.

How about you consider yourself lucky if you get anything.

I'm 30 years ahead of you on this. You gotta speed just to keep up let alone catch up.

Amen to that. And, if you really need "encouragement" or "peer pressure" on this subject, then there's really no help for you.

I've been there and done that (literally), so I don't need to live vicariously through anyone, particularly someone who can't muster enough sack to complete the deal on his own. :sign: So, I'll just keep my sticks (at least from you), and you can keep on dreamin' of what might have been. :laugh: :sign:

I'll listen to your opinion if you send me a cigar.

What kind of BS is this!?!?!?

Somebody lays down a line of fantasy shit. Somebody else says I'll consider it if you send me a primo.

Give me a break!! :angry:

I can't tell if that was said in jest or not. This guy hasn't been around long enough to make such attempts at "humor." If it wasn't said in jest, and that list that followed....that's just pure b.s.

FWIW noob, if a brother sends you a goddamn El Producto, or any other dog rocket, you ought to be grateful. It's the amazing spirit of giving, community and kinship exhibited amongst our brothers/sisters which makes this site so incredible. Not, "I like Tats, but don't send anything other than....," or that you prefer "VSGs from 2003," etc., etc. Very shitty. Again, if that was a goddamn joke, it was piss-poor. If it wasn't, then you seriously need to re-examine your presence here, as well as your manners, civility and maturity.

Somebody lays down a line of fantasy shit. Somebody else says I'll consider it if you send me a primo.

I can't tell if that was said in jest or not. This guy hasn't been around long enough to make such attempts at "humor." If it wasn't said in jest, and that list that followed....that's just pure b.s.

FWIW noob, if a brother sends you a goddamn El Producto, or any other dog rocket, you ought to be grateful. It's the amazing spirit of giving, community and kinship exhibited amongst our brothers/sisters which makes this site so incredible. Not, "I like Tats, but don't send anything other than....," or that you prefer "VSGs from 2003," etc., etc. Very shitty. Again, if that was a goddamn joke, it was piss-poor. If it wasn't, then you seriously need to re-examine your presence here, as well as your manners, civility and maturity.

This is my little brother (as in biological, not of the leaf). It looks like Al and he were just shooting shit and he was clearly joking here.

He was being sarcastic. I know for a fact he won't listen to anyone - cigar or not :)

This is my little brother (as in biological, not of the leaf). It looks like Al and he were just shooting shit and he was clearly joking here.

He was being sarcastic. I know for a fact he won't listen to anyone - cigar or not :)

Very glad to have my suspicions that it was in jest confirmed.
So, dude....what's with your brother? I mean, if he doesn't like chicks, that's cool...not everyone does, to each his own, some of my best friends aren't into girls. But if he does...what's up?